4

I was more than shocked at what my mother said, I thought that I heard it wrong that's why I asked her again,

"Mom can u repeat what you just said, I think I heard it wrong."

She sighed form the line and repeated, "I think you should give this relation a chance beta."

"What? Mom why? How can you say this? He's a gangster."

"He maybe a gangster beta, but he still is your husband Islamically, so you should give this relation a chance maybe he's not that bad, n yes you can't judge anyone before knowing them right?"

"Mom what's there to know? He's a mafia leader, he kills innocent people for fun maybe and you're saying that I should give him a chance. No. A big NO."

"But beta-"

"I said no mom which means no."

"Oh my child! Can't you do this for your mother? Please!"

I sighed, "Mom please!"

"Beta I beg you please please give this marriage a chance for my sake, for your father's sake please my child please."

I was hating the fact that my mother was begging me, I was feeling really bad.

"But mom-"

"Beta please don't say no, please, for us."

I sighed, "Ughhhh okay mom I'll try."

Just as these words left my mouth she squealed happily, "OMG my child I'm so happy let me tell this to your father bye tc luv you beta."

Before I could reply the line went dead. I shook my head at my mothers craziness and stood from the couch in balcony and turned to go in our room. Oh what am I sayin' it's not our its his room, so as I was saying, I stood from the couch in balcony and turned to go in his room when I saw the devil leaning on the balcony doors.

I was going towards his room when he caught hold of my wrist and turned me around. "So will you give us a chance?" He asked.
Omg how dare he? He was all the time standing there listening to our conversation ughhhh I hate him. "You were eavesdropping?" 

He smirked and leaned towards my ear and breathed lightly on it "yeah kind of." I literally felt a shiver run down my spine.

I moved closer to him and whispered in his ear, "Bastard" and went from there.

Okay guys sorry for late update I just was feeling a little lazy to write :p but I guess I should write more late because it earned me your votes and comments ;)

Okay so I hope you enjoy this story
Do vote and comment :)
Thnx :)