3

Edited!

Anabia's P.O.V

I was currently sitting on the bed in our room waiting for the devil to come. Meanwhile I noticed the room, it was just amazing. You can say it was my dream room. It had cream coloured walls, the curtains were a light shade of brown colour. A king sized bed was placed in the middle of the room with side table and lamp on each side, a big LED TV was in front of our bed on the wall. There were two couches placed on one side of the bed and there were two doors. One was leading to the bathroom and the other was leading to a walk in closet which was always my dream to have.

I was admiring the room when I heard a click and the room door opened and in entered the devil. I always wished that my husband would be someone whom I'd love but this man, I hate no I loathe this man. He destroyed my life. He thinks that I'll give him all the rights a husband should have on wife, then no he's wrong. He can marry me and have my body but he can't have my love. All I have for him is hate.

He came and sat in front of me on the bed and I just ignored him. He then started coming near me and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. I just sat there idly. He stood up and went in bathroom to change. Just as I heard the door shut, the tears made their way out of my eyes which were at that time begging to come out. I lay on the bed and cried to sleep. In my sleep I heard someone whispering "I'm sorry I didn't want it to happen like this. I'm sorry." And then I don't remember anything.

***********

I woke up at 5am to pray Fajr. I got freshen up then prayed Fajr and read the Holy Quran. When I was finished it was 7am wow I read Quran for two hours.

I went downstairs in kitchen to prepare breakfast as I was really hungry. As soon as I saw the kitchen my jaw hit the floor, it was the kitchen which every girl dreamt of. My Gosh I loved it!! I started observing where each and everything was placed and then started preparing some eggs, toast and pancakes. I thought to make breakfast only for me but then he was my husband and it was my duty to prepare his breakfast so I unwillingly prepared it.

I was eating my breakfast in peace when I saw a shirtless Kashif coming down the stairs only in boxers and if he wasn't my enemy then I surely would've drooled over him. Okay! I did drool over him. I was staring at his perfectly defined 8 pack abs when he coughed bringing me out of my trance. "Like what you see?" He said smirking and I swear I turned beet root red.

UGGHHHHH Allah why was he so hot? "Trust me I've seen better." I replied. I swear I saw him getting jealous but he immediately covered it in a blank expression. "You're breakfast is in the kitchen." I replied and turned to go upstairs but he caught hold of my wrist. I tried to free myself but he turned me around and I met with his naked chest. I turned red.

He held me from my waist and looked into my eyes. I was lost in those blue piercing eyes which were looking into my brown ones. We were just looking into each others eyes lost in the moment, when his gaze fell on my lips which made me come out of my trance. "Please leave me." I whispered which brought him out of his trance as well and he left me.

I ran upstairs whispering curses at myself for being lost in such an intimate moment with him. I went in my room took my mobile and called my ammi.

"Assalamualaikum Ammi."

"Wsalam beti. How are you?"

"I'm fine ammi. How are you guys?"

"We're also good beta. Is he treating you well."

"Yes ammi."

"Umm beta I wanted to tell you this before as well on your day of marraige, but couldn't. Actually I think you should give this relation a chance."

"Whaaaaaatttt."

Hey guys!
How are you?
I hope you're enjoying the story.
Please correct me if I'm wrong somewhere.
Don't hesitate to ask if you don't understand something.
Hope you enjoy it!
Thnx :)