10

I walked towards it and was about to open it when a hand grabbed my wrist and my back collided with a strong chest. I was about to scream when a very familiar masculine scent filled my nostrils making me relax and at that very moment I knew it was none other than Kashif.

I turned around and was about to ask him when he cut me off and said with anger filled eyes, "Don't ever even come near this door or else you'll have to suffer the consequences. Understand?"
I was too scared to answer, his grip on my wrist tightened and I knew that there will be bruise forming now, "UNDERSTAND?" he roared.

"Y-yess." I replied in a slow voice.

He grip on my wrist loosened and he dragged me from there towards our room, then went to change. This was the very first time I witnessed his this side, but what was behind that door that made him this much angry. I wondered.

Well whatever it is, is not good and makes him angry and I do not want to witness his angry side again so I should better leave it. I went downstairs and started making tea for him.

* * * ( <---- this means next scene and now I'll be using it more often I guess. :)"

I entered in our room where he was laying on bed working on laptop. I was holding tea in my hands and my hands were shivering uncontrollably, I was really scared from him after the scene which happened downstairs half an hour ago.

After gathering a lot of courage I went towards him and in a slow voice called him, "Kashif your tea." He turned his gaze from laptop to me moved his hand forward to take tea from my hands, I flinched at his action, I saw hurt visible in his eyes but he quickly covered it and passed me his million dollar smile.

Wow! Bipolar much. I mean how can his mood change in just a matter of 30 minutes. Well whatever, this Kashif is way better than that angry Kashif. I like this Kashif more.

After handing him his tea I slipped into my side of the bed and started reading a book. Soon it was dinner time and all this time we both didn't talked to each other just avoided instead. I was really frightened to talk to him.

I went to kitchen and soon Kashif also came. We had our dinner in silence.

After, washing dishes I came to our room changed my clothes and slipped into bed where Kashif was again working. I turned my back towards him, when he came near me and put his arm around my waist and his head in the crook of my neck.

He whispered, "I'm sorry for my action this evening, its just ... Please just never go in that room. It has memories, painful memories." He said his voice filled with pain. "Its okay you could've told me before. I would have never went there at the first place." I said. He just hummed in reply.

What memories does that room have. Is it something related to his mafia life? With this thought a new question arises in my mind, why did he become a mafia in the first place? The curiousity grew to its peak and my stupid tongue made me ask him the question.

"Why did you choose to become a mafia?" He stiffened behind me and I could tell I asked a wrong question. "Its okay you don't have to answer it if you don't want to." I said "no its just that I am still not ready to share it with you. My past is really painful and I need time to open up to you." He replied with sincerity filled in his voice. "You can have all the time you need." I replied sincerely.

I turned around, with my head on his chest I slept with a smile on my face.

A/N

Hey guys!!
How are ya all?

Well I'm really happy that this story got 1k reads. Em truly very happy :D

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting and silent readers, guys! Please show yourselves up.

Finally this story is going somewhere *phew* finally something from his past came up well now Anabia has to break his walls and find out what is there and I tell you that there will be a lot of drama in upcoming chapters

Keep reading, voting and commenting as it motivates me to write :D thanks again for 1k reads.

Luv ya all <3 muahhhh :*

Thanks :)