15

Kashif's P.O.V (Surprise)

I was at my office checking some mails on my laptop. I came office for two hours today just to check everything out, and then I'll return back home to my lovely wife and we'll enjoy some lovely time.

Okay fine, I wasn't leaving early because of that, but because my mother and an idiot of a best friend were coming specifically to meet Anabia.

Well I'm not nervous that whether they're gonna like Anabia or not, but I was scared of my wife. YES!!! I was scared of my wife, but only a little bit.

Oh who am I kidding, fine yes I am scared of my wife a lot because I haven't told her yet that my mother was coming to meet her and now em scared that she'll be angry on me.

I haven't told her yet because I knew that she'll get nervous if she got to know that my mother is coming to specifically meet her today, but I also know that when she gets to know that I knew they were coming today she would be really angry.

*      *       *

Well I was standing at the front door right now and the house seemed eerily quite today. I wonder why?

I headed towards the kitchen, but found no one there, next I decided to make my way towards the study, but stopped dead in my track when I saw light coming from the end of the hallway from that room.

I walked towards it to find my wife, mother and best friend standing there staring at the picture of me and my sister. I grew extremely angry, my jaw tightened and fists clenched and unclenched. I was going to interrupt them when they turned around and a little gasp escaped from Anabia's mouth.

I was really angry because I trusted her to not come in here, but she did. I was a fool to trust her. Once I had composed myself, I went and hugged my mother, then went to my best friend Adam and hugged him.

We soon moved towards the sitting room and sat there catching up, after sometime I excused myself saying that I had to shower and went towards our room, but not before telling Anabia to come there in few minutes.

*        *         *

I just came out after having a shower in my towel to see my wife standing there gaping at me, I smirked but then today's events came in my mind. I trusted her, but she broke it. wanted to lock that door, but I didn't because I knew my mother would want to go in there. I trusted Anabia to not go in there, but today she broke that trust.

I went towards her and gripped her arm tightly and turned her towards me, "I told you to not go in that room then why did you went there? How dare you disobey me?" I gritted out.

"I-I I am sorry. I really am, I just I'm sorry." She said with her head hung low. Her eyes welled up with tears and soon they started pouring out.

My grip on her arm loosened when i saw her tears and she looked up to see me. I ran a hand through my already messed wet hairs, messing it more.

I can't see her tears, she makes me weak I don't want to see her crying ever. Ughhhh what is it with me? Does love makes a person this weak? Even a ruthless person? What are you doing to me Anabia?

I sighed and cupped her face into my hands, "just don't do it again, those memories are too painful please don't go in there again. Please." I said defeated. She looked down for a while then looked up and said, "I promise I won't go in there again. I'm sorry I broke your trust, but it'll never happen again."

I knew she was telling the truth, i could see the sincerity in her eyes. I sighed, "its okay darling, just never go again." "Yes I swear I won't." She smiled and hugged me. I was stunned for a few seconds that she was hugging me, but then hugged back.