30

Kashif's POV:

Me and Maha gawked at Adam like hawks while he took the first sip of coffee, I was waiting for a reaction from him, but what he did next surprised me. He complimented Maha. HE FREAKING COMPLIMENTED MAHA!! Adam never compliments anyone and by anyone I mean no one, not even me. What surprised me even more was that Maha blushed at Adam's compliment. Woah am I missing something here?

Seeing both of them like this made me smile so I took my mug and took a sip. As soon as I gulped it, I was screaming my lungs out. "Water!! Water!!!" I yelled and Adam immediately handed me a bottle of water. All the while Maha was laughing hard seeing my condition. I glared hard at her and she took it as her cue to run. "I will so fucking kill you Maha." I yelled and ran behind her.

At dinner I had a sour face because Maha was telling Anabia how she mixed a small amount of chilli powder in my coffee and Anabia couldn't stop her laughter hearing her. Seeing her laughing made a smile come upon my face involuntarily and soon I was laughing along with them.

I wish we always remain like this. Happy and peaceful, but what I didn't know was that a big storm would hit us soon and break my small and happy family into bits and pieces.

***

"I want him to suffer. I want him to suffer so much that he dies due to it. But the problem is that every of our attempt is failing." He said nuzzling his face in her hairs. "Oh don't worry he'll suffer and we have the best pawn for that." She said smiling evilly. "Oh and who's that?" He asked.

"His new wife." She said smirking. "Oh but we tried to kill her already." He said. "Yes we did, but this time we won't kill her. We'll torture her, to such an extent that she dies from that torture and not only that you can also have fun with her the way you wanted. Also, if she dies he'll lose his strength completely and it would be easy killing him." She said as he watched her with an open mouth. "What!!" She said smiling. "Woah! I never knew you had that sort of a genius mind. Why did I never think of that? Stupid me!" He said.

"But I don't understand one thing. Why did you left him? And what grudge do you have with her?" He further added looking at her curiously.

"Well let's just say that I was only after his money, but that bastard wasn't willing to give it to me and that bitch is just my childhood enemy. She got something that I wanted for myself." She told him. "And may I know what thing is that?" He asked her curiously. "You'll know soon enough." She replied.

"By the way I also wanted to ask you something." She said. "Yeah sure ask." He replied. "Why did you left her even after knowing that she was bearing your child? And what grudge do you have against him?" Now she asked him curiously. He stood up and walked towards the large window of their hotel room which looked towards the beautiful city.

"Well she was just a bitch whom I wanted for my fun and she was my way of getting something I deserved. I impregnated that bitch just to have her father's empire. I had to be her father's favourite and had to follow him like a lost puppy everywhere. Do every of his work and what did I get? Nothing. Instead, his  bastard of a son got everything. You know what? His bastard of a son is his illegitimate son and he still doesn't knows it. Can you believe it? He fucking gave my right to that fucker." He yelled and punched the wall fiercely. She gasped hearing it.

"And when I was so close to getting what I wanted that bitch ran away, she couldn't survive, but her little bitch created by me survived. She's also a whore like her." He further added. "So why didn't you find her and used her?" She asked curiously.