29

Kashif's P.O.V:

Ugghhh seriously girls I tell you, after my wife has met her friend its like she forgot that she even has a husband who loves her too much and for whom she no more cares just because her bestie is here huh.

"Kashif why you sitting and sulking here bro? What happened?"

"Nothing."

"Oh come on tell me what happened?"

"You wanna know what happened?"

"Yeah."

"Okay then my wife has forgotten about me after her friend has came over, this is what happened." I told him and he began laughing like crazy.

"See I knew you'd laugh if I tell you because you don't know the jealousy I feel when she hugs her and acts all lovey dovey with her like she's her hubby and not me, I literally feel jealous. I hate that girl." I said and he begun laughing like crazy.

"Oh God dude you're an idiot seriously she's not lesbian its okay girls get lovey dovey with their best friends."

"You're saying like you know girls much more than they do themselves."

"Trust me I do. I grew up with your sister when you were training and I knew how much of a spoilt brat she was." He says with a small smile playing on his lips.

"Yeah I know." I say softly.

"No man you don't know. She was amazing but at the same time I hated her just because she used to tease me and annoy me all the time, she was naughty as hell but still I was soft towards her, I couldn't see her hurt." He says.

"You remember when she called you that day, a day before her wedding and cried in front of you just because she never wanted to get married, just because she got to know his truth but it was too late then, when she told you whom she loved and whom she wanted to marry. I heard everything that day and I tried I swear I tried Adam but I just couldn't. I knew she was telling the truth but still I couldn't do anything. I'm sorry Adam I don't think I can forgive myself because I had a chance to save my sister from that monster but I couldn't I'm sorry." I say guiltily with tears in my eyes.

I knew it was all my fault because I knew I could save her that day if I tried a little more and got all the proofs but I was late and dad thought that we were being childish just because she never wanted to marry him that's why I was helping her.

"Hey! Its okay I know you tried its okay. I guess it was written in my fate." He said with a sad smile and tears in his eyes.

"Hmmm I don't think I'll ever forgive myself for it. Well you never told me how you fell in love with her?"

"Uhh I don't know I just fell for her with time. I guess I'd always been in love with her but I realized my feelings for her when that day that son of a bitch cornered her and tried to molest her and thanks to Allah I saw it on time or he would've done something bad." He says

"Yeah I remember you were so angry with her that you didn't talk to her for a week and she was also a stubborn one because she also didn't talk to you and in the end you had to go and ask her to forgive you." I say with a smile and he smiled back at me, sadly.

Suddenly we heard a knock on the door, "Come in." I said and Maha entered with two cups of coffee in her hand.

Suddenly, of felt that the heavy atmosphere surrounding us was lifted when Maha entered, she had that kind of effect, she is such a jolly person that she can make the most intense moment even funny.