11

Its been two weeks since that incident of the door and my curiosity is growing minute by minute, I really want to know what's behind that door and what is Kashif hiding from me.

Today I decided to go into that room after Kashif will leave for work. I don't know what work he has to go to everyday when he's a mafia. I should ask him about it.

*               *              * 

Its been one hour since Kashif left for office and now I'm standing in front of that room contemplating whether to go in or not.

After much contemplating, I decided to go in but when I turned the door knob I found out that it was locked.

Uggghhh Kashif is really smart he knew that I'll try to go in again so he locked the door. I frowned. Then slowly a smirk starts creeping up on my face. I remembered that all the keys to all rooms are in Kashif's study.

I ran to the study and started searching frantically for the keys when I found them on the wall with numbers allocated to each key. I found the key to that room and dashed towards the room after taking the keys.

I smiled triumphantly when the door swung open. Kashif is smart enough to lock it but a fool to not take his keys, but then again I was hit with a feeling that I'm breaking Kashif's trust but I let that slide.

I went inside the room and gasped aloud after looking at it. All the walls were covered with photos. I started looking at them, they were of Kashif when he was a small boy and his family.

One photo caught my attention, it was of a young boy of 12 or maybe 13. The boy was playing with a small girl and there was a man and woman standing there looking at them lovingly. The boy had the similar features as Kashif and at that time I realized it was Kashif himself the man and woman also shared his looks and I came to know that they were his parents.

I move to the next photo and swallowed the lump in my throat. It was photo of Kashif in his 17 or 18 maybe with a girl who was of the same age. Kashif's hand was around her waist and he was looking at her lovingly while she was smiling her big fat toothy smile towards the camera.

The girl no doubt was gorgeous. She had a model like figure and I was jealous of her. I don't know what I was feeling, it was like something burned inside of me when I looked at his hand around her waist and his loving smile towards her and the glint in eyes when he looked at her.

I don't know what but I didn't like seeing this picture I wanted to move from there but I couldn't, it was like my feet were stuck to the floor.

I was still looking at the picture when I heard a voice behind me, "it's his sister."

A/N:-

Hey guys!!
Finally as promised I updated a short chapter again for ya guys :)
So what do you think about this chapter??
Who do you think is the person behind her who told her this??
Give your opinions guys
And please vote and comment please
Hope you'll enjoy the chapter :)
Luv ya all :* take care.
Thanks :)