17

Unknown's P.O.V

"Good Morning Ma'am." The person said.

"Good Morning. Have you done the work I assigned you to do?"

"Yes Ma'am I've successfully done it, now you just have to wait."

"Good how much time will it take to finish her off."

"I don't know how much time it will take, but I do know that it will start showing its effects in a week."

"Good! You can now leave." She said to him.

Soon after the person left, she couldn't help but squeal like a little girl.

"If you can't be mine Kashif then I won't let you be someone else's. She have to die. She would have to die anyhow. I won't let her take you away from me. Just some more time Kashif and you'll again be lonely and my chances of being with you will increase." She laughed evilly.

'She couldn't help, she was really happy today. After just a little more wait she'll get her Kashif back finally, he was always hers but due to some reasons he was taken away from her, but it won't happen now. Now, he'll be hers in any condition.' She thought, grinning evilly.

Kashif's P.O.V

I went with the doctor when he told me that he wanted to talk to me alone. I am right now sitting in his office while he is searching for something. I am confused as to why he called me here because nothing is wrong with Anabia she was just stressed that's why she fainted.

"So Mr. Ali I wanted to talk to you about the condition of your wife."

"Condition of my wife? Why? What's wrong with her?" I asked him, confused and worried.

"Umm Mr. Ali I know about you and I know you have many enemies."

"Yeah so what?"

"Umm I'm sorry but I think your wife was injected with poison."

"Whaatttt" I shout.

"Calm down Mr. Ali, ummm I ran some tests and found out that she has poison in her system, and this is a different type of poison."

"What do you mean different type of poison?"

"I mean that this is a poison which when injected into someone develops cancer cells in their body, and this illness can only be found out one week before the persons death."

"What?? What do you mean that my wife has only one week left?"

"No! Luckily we found it early."

"But how? You said that it can only be found out one week before their death."

"Yeah I said it but I said that the illness can be found one week before the persons death but not the poison."

"You mean that poison can be found out early."

"Sometimes yes and sometimes no. In your case we found it all out early."

"Thank Allah. So now you can remove it right? You can cure her right?"

"Yes but not now. I need two days to prepare for the surgery if that's fine with you?"

"Yeah its totally fine. I just want my wife to be healthy."

"Yeah but I want you to not to tell her about this right now. I would like you to tell her about this on the day of surgery because I don't want to stress her right now."

"Yes doctor I won't let her find out. Now when do you think the poison must have been injected in her?"

"Umm I think not long maybe a week before? I think this because she said that her dizzying and headache started in last week so it must've been last week."

"Okay thank you doctor."

"You're welcome."

As soon as I came outside I called Adam and asked him to come to a cafe nearby so we can talk.

After ten minutes I went to the cafe to see Adam seating in the cafe. I went towards him.

"Hey!"

"Hi!"

"Why did you call? And how's bhabhi now?"

"I called you to actually talk about Anabia and her health."

"What? Why? What happened to her? Is she alright?"

"I doubt that."

"Kashif tell me everything right now."

With that I explained him everything which the doctor told me. He was shocked and furious to know and wanted to kill the person who did this. Well to be honest I also want to kill him, but we don't know who it is.

"I want to kill that person. The doctor said that it was injected in her in last week."

"Hmmm so who do you think would have injected her?"

"Ummm we were at home last week and we don't have any maids and the bodyguards don't intrude in our home they do their work only and I know that no one from the guards would've done it."

"Hmmm you're right, guards won't do anything like this."

"Yeah and we didn't went- wait last week we went to a dinner date."

"Yeah so- wait a minute you mean to say that someone over there did this?"

"Yeah someone over there did this."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm hella sure and I want you to go to that dinner and watch all CCTV footage over there from last week's Monday."

"Yes I will. Anything else?"

"No and make sure the staff doesn't know anything about you, about who you are, go in the appearance of a police officer for investigation because I have a feeling that the person who poisoned her is working there."

"Yeah okay sure."

"Thanks Adam."

"There's nothing to say thanks about it bro."

I won't leave that person who poisoned my love. I will make them pay.

Do vote and comment plzzz ^_^
Hope you like it :)
Love ya all <3
Thanks :)