Pulled Apart

Mangle's POV
Well it's settled.
Mari can't put me back together.
*sigh* I Guess it isn't his fault...
He isn't a miracle worker.
Oh and what's worse? The boss called.
Said the toddlers 'love' me and he's never gotten this much money outta attraction before. Ugh, please. So it's official, I'm now the Pull apart N' put back together attraction. Wopee..
Anyway, the Boss found out about the olds being awake. So in the day time they're having two security Guards. Plus, they're being locked in a room. I kinda feel bad for them, they have to be stuffed in a room all day. At Least they can come out at night. The olds weren't too fond of the idea, especially Foxy. Wonder why? Hmm...well it's Monday night now so I don't have work for another 4 hours.

Foxy's POV

Ughhhhh.
A room? All DAY?!
Are those jerks serious..
Making Mangle into a permanent attraction has me riled up enough, but now this?! I'm gonna frickin blow a fuse.
Great. Now I can't bite the hell out of those toddlers who get to pull apart Mangle for fun in the day. Do they get some sick enjoyment out of this?

"Foxy?" Said a voice above me. I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I look up to see Mangle, climbing on the ceiling. Guess that's the only way she can get around huh? "Oh. Hey Mangle." I say, getting off the stage. "You okay?" I ask her. "Well, I've been better." She smiled."Oh! yeah..so how can I help you?"I asked, smiling back at her. "Actually, I came to ask if you're okay? Y'know, having to be in that room all day?" She asked sympathetically, as if I'm in a worse position than her. "Well, I'm guessing it's not gonna be fun being stuck in a room with a cranky Freddy all day" I laughed. "Hahaha! No, Guess not." She chuckled. "So how are the olds?" She asks "Well, They aren't too happy about being in a room all day either. Other than that, fine." I tell her "Except Chica... She's been acting weird lately. She never talks to me or anything. In the old Pizzeria, she might've even been closer to me than Bonnie, and he's my Best Friend." I say to her, kinda confused. Her ears twitch back and she looks sad for a second before answering. "Well uh, have you tried talking to her? Maybe that'll work?" She kinda smiles. "Hmm, yeah that might work! I'll go talk to her now! Thanks Mang!" I shout to her, while running off.

Mangle's POV

"Anytime Foxy. Anytime.." I sigh, as I watch him running off. Closer than Bonnie? Man, they must've been close. Well I uh hope they work things out heheh..
...
.......
........................
OH WHAT THE HECK!!! WHY IS HE CLOSER WITH CHICA?! I MEAN, THEY CANT BE THAT CLOSE IF SHE NEVER TALKS TO HIM, RIGHT!?!? 'CLOSER THAN BONNIE'??? UH WHAT?! AND WHAT IF THEY DO WORK IT OUT?!!!!? FOXY WILL HAVE NO TIME FOR ME!
HE'LL BE TOO BUSY HANGING OUT WITH HER!! THEY'L GET SO CLOSE, THEY'LL END UP DAT-
O M G.
WAT THE HECK HAVE I DONE!?
What if Chica and Foxy do end up dating?? That Duck has been Best Friends with Foxy for years.
Years.
Well, it's too late now. I can't just divide them apart. That would make Foxy hate me. Though for some reason I think Chica already does. Now that I think about it, she never really speaks to me.
What's up with that Duck?