Spying

"What are they fighting about?"

"How am I supposed to know Bonnie?"

"You guys! SSH! I'm trying to listen!"

"Y'know they're gonna kill us when they find out we've been eavesdropping?"

"What they don't know won't kill them!"

"Ugh, I said SSSH!"

As you can probably tell by now, the animatronics have been listening in on Foxy and Mangle's little 'discussion'.
All except Chica that is, who was just glaring at them all from across the room.
'They're wasting their time.' She thought to herself.
Chica had just about enough of their antics, so went off somewhere in the pizzeria without any other animatronics.

The animatronics could just about make out the sound of Mangle mumbling something and slamming a door behind her.

"I think she left him in there!" Said Bonnie.

"Well, they're not exactly braiding each other's fur, are they?" Replied Toy Freddy sarcastically..

"Sigh, I hope they work it out.. They're my OTP for crying out loud!" Cried TC, her Fan-girl heart shattering into a million pieces at the thought of these two foxes not ending up together.

"Don't worry Toy Chica, they will!" Said Toy Bonnie, smiling a reassuring smirk at her. She blushed, nodding repeatedly. "Yeah! You're right!" She squealed happily.

The animatronics sighed at their bipolar-like Toy Chica. Can you blame them?
One minute she's in hysterics, the next she's the happiest Chicken alive! Or..Duck! Whatever..

Mangle's POV

UGH!! I could strangle that Fox right now! Who does he think he is? Waltzing in here with those dreamy eyes of his and totally invading my privacy!
I got news for ya pal!
Its not all about you!
Some of us have feelings, Ya Know?!

Maybe I was a little harsh on him..
Especially that time where I nearly threw one of Marionette's power tools at him...

Ahem, anyway. If Foxy knows what's good for him, he'll apologise. I should too, we were both stressed back there, I Guess it got out of hand.

I turn the corner to enter the main room, realising I'd caught my friends spying on me and Foxy..

"Guys, what the heck are you doing?" I questioned, raising a brow. They all span round quickly, trying hide what they'd so obviously been up to.
"Uhh..Nothing Mangle!" Said Freddy, plastering a fake smile on his face.
"Sigh, you were spying on me and Foxy, weren't you?" I asked knowingly.
"Us? No! We would never do that!" Huffed Toy Chica, flapping her hands about, trying to act 'casual' but quite obviously failing.

"You're a terrible liar TC." I chuckled, shaking my head.

She slapped Toy Bonnie's shoulder and mumbled to him, "I told you she'd find out!"

"No you didn't!" He retorted.

"Did Too!"

"Did Not!"

"Did too!"

"Did Not!"

"Did Not!"

"Did To- Dang It!"

"HA!" Grinned TC, crossing her arms while Toy Bonnie just stuck his tongue out at her.
"Anyway, what's up with you N' Foxy?" Asked Toy Freddy, the only sane Toy.
"I'm not too sure myself to be honest. He came in to ask me about what happened earlier, but once again, I didn't have the answer he wanted, so we just got into an argument and now I'm not feeling too good about it." I sighed, looking at the ground. The animatronics exchanged looks of guilt, I'm guessing they don't either. We all chose whose side we were on earlier and went along with the argument. "I am r-really sorry about earlier guys.." I said apologetically. Bonnie and Freddy smiled at me, since Chica was no where to be seen, I couldn't apologise to her.
"Don't worry about it Mang, we're sorry too, and I'm sure Chica is as well." Said Bonnie.
Why do I have a hard time believing that..
Hey! I'm sick and tiered of this little feud between me and Chica, and I want it ended right now!
I'm just not too sure she'll accept my apology.
"Thanks guys." I said, smiling weakly at them.

TC nudged my shoulder, I looked at her wondering why and she whispered to me,
"You should tell him.."
My eyes widened and my jaw nearly fell off as she said this. I looked at her stunned, she smiled at me, I could tell she was serious.
Tell Foxy that I..Like him!?
Now that I think about it.. She's right.
I've been holding back my feelings, and it's about time I told him anyway.
I nodded confidently to her, agreeing to do it.
He eyes lit up and she started to squeal quietly.

I zoomed off to find Foxy, brainstorming what to even say.
Am I worried it will ruin our 'friendship'?
Yes.
Am I afraid he'll not feel the same about me?
Yes.
Am I Super nervous?
Very.

I finally came to the party room where I could just make out a crimson-red tail from behind the door.
Whew, this is it!

"Foxy, I-"
I-I can't believe it..
I hung there in shock, not believing my eyes when I saw him.
Ugh, I think I just felt my heart drop out of my wires..

Who do you guys hate? Me?
Thought so! Sorry for the terrible cliffhanger there 😂 Wonder what Mangle walked in on there :O WE'LL FIND OUT!!
Btw anyone notice I'm kinda trying out a new style of writing, idk if I like it or not, let me know in the comments and leave a like if you enjoyed. Ly guys! ❤️