So close, Yet so far

Mangle's POV

"-Is she the one you've fallen for?"

I stopped struggling to break free from Freddy's grip as those words echoed in my mind. I turned my head to Foxy who had a shocked expression and his body was shaking. "W-What?" He asked, regaining his balance from the hits he took from Golden Freddy.

"It's not exactly a mystery Foxy. Now, is she or is she not?" He spoke hurriedly.
"Foxy..Is it t-true?" I stuttered staring directly at him. Foxy turned his head to me, "Mangle I-", "Just tell her Foxy!" Golden Freddy hissed.

"Yes." He said glaring at Freddy. "Mangle, I love you. I always have." He smiled at me sincerely. A grin spread across my face, my eyes widening in happiness!

He loved me back!!
I've waited so Long to hear that, it's just a shame he had to tell me right now..

And unfortunately, the feeling didn't last when I noticed a devilish smirk appear on Golden Freddy once again. "I never thought I'd see the day. Foxy, in-love with his own replacement." He spat, taking a step towards me and practically glaring daggers at me. "Well Foxy, I don't blame you.." He laughed holding my face up to his. I grimaced and shook my head out of his grasp in disgust,

This guy is just straight up CREEPY.

"Goldie, I swear to god if you so much as touch her I will-"

"Calm down lover-boy, I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. Not yet anyway.." He chuckled viciously which made me gulp in fear.
"Listen Fox, I'll make you a deal;" He started,
"If you let me have Mangle, I'll leave you all alone for good." Golden Freddy offered grimly.
"Not in a million years! What is-" Foxy shouted furiously, but I gladly interrupted him.
"Deal." I said through gritted teeth. Foxy looked at me shocked, "Mangle, No! You can't!"
"Shut it Foxy, she knows what she's doing." Golden Freddy shot back and signalled for Freddy to let me go. Before I could run up to Foxy, I felt Golden Freddy grab me by the arm. "See ya around, Foxy." He smirked snapping his fingers, and just like that we disappeared.

Foxy's POV

"MANGLE!!" I shouted running towards her, but I was too late. Golden Freddy had vanished..

With Mangle.

Freddy fell to the floor and groaned upon hitting the floor as soon as Golden Freddy. There was loud noises coming from the background and I saw the wall of rubble collapse where the others were trapped. I ignored them and focused back onto Freddy,
"WHERE IS SHE?!" I yelled picking him up by his chest. Freddy looked confused at this like he had no idea what just happened. "Wait, what? Where's Who?" He asked worriedly, I noticed his eyes had changed back to normal but that doesn't hangs anything. "YOU KNOW WHO I MEAN-"

"Foxy, Stop!" Chica cried running towards me with the others and pulling me off of Freddy.
I realised that Freddy was looking genuinely scared, maybe he didn't know what happened, is that what Golden Freddy did to him?

"Foxy, what happened?" Toy Bonnie asked trying to calm me down. "And where's Mangle?" Toy Chica asked slightly panicked. "Golden Freddy took her.." I sighed, I felt so angry at myself! Why didn't I do anything to stop him? It's all my fault she's gone!

"WHAT?!" They all exclaimed. "Me and Golden Freddy started fighting while Mangle dealt with Freddy. Goldie slammed me to the floor and was about to destroy me, but Mangle just managed to save me, again. But Freddy came back and grabbed her. G-Golden Freddy made me tell her that I loved her.." I sighed, remembering her beautiful smile when I did tell her. She seemed so happy, does this mean she liked me back?

The other animatronics smiled at me weakly, except Freddy who was processing what happened still. "Then, he just vanished with her." I told them.
"Wait, so what happened to me?" Freddy asked with a confused look. "Golden Freddy said he did something to you, I'm not sure what but I think he was controlling you somehow." I said as Freddy's eyes sloped down in sadness. "What's happened to Goldie..?" He sighed. "We're not sure, but we'll figure it out!" Bonnie said determinedly. "Bonnie's right, we're gonna find Goldie, rescue Mangle, and ask him what the FAZZ he was thinking!" Toy Chica grinned and we all headed back to the dining room to think of a plan.

Good thing it's the weekend, that'll give us some time to search and probably fix the ceiling in the Parts N' Service room.

"So, where do we start?" Toy Freddy asked as we all sat down at one of the booths. "Well, I think our best option is the warehouse." Marionette said, "That's the first place we knew Golden Freddy was, and the only section of the pizzeria he knows."
"Wait, Springtrap? If you were up there too, how come you didn't see Golden Freddy?" Chica asked him. "Good question..Well I never saw him up there, I figured they just threw him out. The only reason I was up there was because they'd forgotten about me." Springrtap shrugged. "I think we should split up in the warehouse to look for Mangle, it's a big place and it'll take us all week to find her that way!" Freddy said and we all agreed. "Okay, Foxy, Toy Freddy, Springtrap and myself will check one side, the rest of you check the other." Marionette told us all and we all started walking to the warehouse entrance, or to be more specific, the other hole in the ceiling.

Everyone clambered back up into the dark dusty room filled with old boxes everywhere and at least a hundred cockroaches. "We'll meet back here in a couple hours." Mari said, "What if we find her? And what happens if we run into Golden Freddy?" Toy Chica asked, looking grossed out by all the cobwebs. "If you find Mangle, bring her back to the pizzeria. If Golden Freddy gives you trouble, just yell I guess."
"Okay, we'll see you later. Good luck guys!" Chica smiled and we all headed off in different directions.

I'm gonna kill Golden Freddy when I see him,
I'm not sure how and I don't care how, I just will. I'm sure the others will gladly help me. I wonder what a bear-skin rug would look like in the party room?