New and 'Unimproved'

Mangle's POV

Well lately things have been pretty normal at the Pizzeria for once. It's been two months since Foxy finally asked me out, and since then we've been on at least eleven dates!

Yes, I count them don't judge me!

Every night after the place closes, he'd make us a romantic cheese pizza dinner.
Of course Toy Chica added a few touches of her own to the dates, by that I mean she forced Toy Bonnie to dress up in a bow tie and play the violin.
Now that I think about it, I don't really see Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica going on many dates together. I mean sure, they hang out and stuff but kinda like they used to when they weren't dating.

Oh well, I'm sure they're both busy with performances and stuff!
As for the Olds, you can definitely tell they're more comfortable here now. It seems like only yesterday they were all rusting away in the old Parts N' Service room, poor things.

What is strange though is that I haven't seen Springtrap that much over the past few days, he's either walking through the halls by himself at night or locking himself away from everyone in one of the rooms during the day.
I can understand why though, seeing Golden Freddy again must've been hard for him. It brought up a lot of old memories from his past, which I'm guessing he's tried hard to forget..

While I was sitting on the stage in the main party room thinking to myself, I heard a knock on the two large front doors to the pizzeria. After the loud knocks echoed through the room, it seemed to grab the other animatronics attention.
"Who could that be?" Chica asked sitting on one of the nearby tables with Freddy. "No idea, it can't be Jeremy since it's a Saturday and he only comes on weekdays." Said Toy Bonnie, walking over to the door to open it.

Oh right! Jeremy, almost forgot.
Apparently he was dealing with some personal stuff at home so he didn't come into work for a couple weeks, but when we filled him in on the Golden Freddy drama, he looked pretty stunned. Lately Jeremy has been keeping his distance from Foxy, and I have no idea why!
Guess I'll ask him about it on Monday, but for now I'm eager to find out who's at the Fazzin' door already!

Toy Bonnie opened the door only to reveal four figures standing there, two tall and two short. As they took a few steps in, you could clearly see they were..Animatronics? At least two of them was, the other two looked more like little robotic children.

The one on the right was a light purple coloured Fox with darker parts at the end of her arms and a red bandanna tied around her neck. Though she seemed to be a Fox, she didn't have a tail which is rather odd, don't you think?
For a Fox animatronic anyway, she seemed to be more mechanical than the other three.
Her eyes were completely black with deep shade of purple coloured pupils in the centre.

The one on the left was also a Fox animatronic, with a tail, he had all black fur with lighter brown highlights around his face, chest, legs and at the tip of his tail.
Wrapped around his neck was a small purple bow tie which had a tiny black circle in the centre.
He had shaggy fur unlike the other Fox who was completely metal, and looked just one inch shorter than Foxy.

Then there were the two shorter 'Animatronics' who looked a lot more human, but you could tell they weren't because of the bolts between limbs N' stuff. They were basically twins except different genders, the girl had bright purple eyes with tiny eyelashes while the boy had crystal blue. The both of them wore striped T-Shirts and small hats, The boy wore a red and blue one, while the girl light blue and purple. They also held a red balloon each, not creepy at all.