Fixed

(Le best picture I could find sorry guys, it's sooo pretty though, right? JUST LIKE MANGLEEEE, THIS WAT SHE LOOKS LIKE NOWWWW! Exactly like her he he he... ♡ඩ⌔ඩ♡)

Mangle's POV

"So, you didn't really tell me why you were up here in this horrid place?" Asked Springtrap, while hammering some metal for my suit in the corner. "Sigh, it's complicated.." I replied vaguely. He turned round to me and smirked, "Well, I'm a smart guy. I think I could handle it.." I
I just rolled my eyes at him and laughed softly.

Springtrap sure is full of himself, huh?

"Alright, if that's what you want smart guy. Basically, I walked in on someone dear to me kissing someone else. I Guess it was just hard to watch, so I ran away. Plus, Y'know, it does get stressful with the kids pulling me apart N'all.."

He gave me a sympathetic look and brought the new piece of metal over. "Can't say I know how you feel, but I'm sure they'll come around." He said, attaching the pieces of suit to me. "So tell me, what's this Chica girl got that you don't have?" He asked knowingly, grabbing some supplies from an old looking cardboard box. My ears perked up at this,
"Wait, how did you know that?"

"Mangle, please. I don't just sit around here in this disgusting old place. I've gotta have some entertainment, right?" He shrugged. "Sooo..you've been spying on us?" I said raising a brow. "To sum it up, yes." He nodded. "Whatever. Chica has been best friends with Foxy for years, and they do make a good couple.." I sighed depressingly.

"She's definitely prettier than me too.." I mumbled.
Springtrap turned his head to me me quickly with a disappointed face,
"Oh come on, Mangle! Your obviously prettier than Chica, even if your not in the best condition."
I couldn't help but smile at him, he's so kind to me. A shade of red crept across my face and I could feel it getting hotter, oh crap.

I shook it off and continued, "Thanks Springtrap."
He smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

"This is the tricky part, I have to re-attach your fur." He said facing me quite seriously, I gulped. "Luckily, we have some old replacement fur left over up here from the old pizzeria." He said pulling out a handful of white and pink fur from the old box. My smile grew wider, Oh My Fazzbear! I can't wait to be fixed!

Springtrap started drilling holes in my new base-suit where the fur would go. It took a while but it was totally worth it!!!

I stood up off of the rusty table where he had been fixing me and looked down to admire my gorgeous new suit. My eyes lit up and I had a grin going from ear to ear. All of my fur was smooth and soft, it covered my whole body, but in the centre of my suit was a light pink patch where my stomach was.

My face was soft again, instead of all that metal and wires that used to stick out. Instead of my usual blue eyes, I now had bright yellow ones, which I preferred a lot more. The head was topped off with a new pair of Long furry ears with pink in the middle of them, longer than my last ones but I loved them!

But my tail was the thing I missed the most, WHATS A FOX ANIMATRONIC WITHOUT HER TAIL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD?!

It was Long and silky, with a tip of pink at the end. If I let it drip to the floor it would drag behind me by my legs, which were also covered in white fur with small pink patches at the bottom. "Springtrap, I love it!!" I squealed, even more high pitch than Toy Chica, which is saying something. "Hey, I owed you a favour, right?" He chuckled and smiled at how gleeful I was.
I noticed out the corner of my eye, two figures standing near a pile of boxes. Springtrap must've seen where I was looking, he turned his head to face the two figures.