Painful History

Foxy's POV

Me and the other guys looked around the large, gross room. It was just like the other warehouse except..bigger and uglier.
Cobwebs decorated the ceiling, rust could clearly be seen on all the old machines that were chucked about everywhere, There was even more dust than downstairs! I saw Fred gag out the corner of my eye while Springtrap shrugged it off, "C'mon wimps, let's go find Mangle." He chuckled and shook his head at us. We all began searching around for any clues to Golden Freddy and Mangle's whereabouts.
It took about twenty minutes just to get past all cardboard boxes that were sprawled about everywhere.
As we continued walking,
I noticed that the amount of old machinery and even older parts began to get larger. Soon enough, we were practically Swimming in it.
"What's with all the trash?" Toy Freddy asked bluntly, trudging through a pile of wires. "No idea, but I think we're getting close." I said back to him, pushing through heaps of scrap metal. 

Finally, we made it out with only a hundred scrapes each..
"Mari, when we get back-" Springtrap stated but I'm guessing Mari already knew what he was gonna say, "Yes, I'll buff out all the scratched when we get back.." He sighed which made Fred and Spring do a fist bump.

Honestly, it's impossible for me to be happy right now. Not at a time like this.
I let that stupid Golden Freddy take advantage of me and my friends for years, and now he's taken away the person I love the most..Mangle. What really annoys me is that I didn't do anything to stop her! I knew she would say yes, that's just what Mangle's like, yet I just stood there like an idiot as usual!
He better not have done anything to her, if he has, he'll wish he was never made.

Me and Marionette managed to get the other two moving again. We searched and searched until we suddenly came across something that didn't seem right.
The guys and I all looked up at the perfectly stacked wall of old scrap metal that surrounded an entire section of the warehouse. "Am I the only one who thinks that looks sorts..out of place?" I asked the others, "Nah, something is definitely up with this wall of junk." Toy Fred said back looking up at the wall suspiciously.

"We'll just have to break through it then." Springtrap grinned cracking his knuckles.
"You sure like breaking stuff, huh?" I chuckled lightly and perked up for a second. Springtrap nodded eagerly which made us all laugh until we heard some loud noises coming from behind the wall.

Mangle's POV

"Get OFF!" I yelled kicking Golden Freddy in the stomach with my legs, since that's still all I could use, after he tried pulling off another stunt like earlier. He landed with a THUMP on the hard ground but got up grasping his stomach with his hand and continued smirking at me devilishly. "You know, there's no need to play hard to get, Mang." He chuckled walking over to me once more. I instantly cringed at this, ugh I am sick of his arrogance!

"There's a difference between 'playing hard to get' and just hating someone in general." I said back, readying myself for another kick. "Sure, whatever you say." He chuckled planting a kiss on my forehead. I snarled under my breath as I watched him walk away into another room. I turned my head around once more to see if I could break free from this rope around my wrists, I tried biting it off but my head wouldn't reach, I tried running it against the wood but it wouldn't make a dent in it, I even tried untying it with my tail.

There came a few loud bangs from the distance, not from Golden Freddy's direction though, more opposite.

Could that be them?
Oh god please no.
Please no.
Please no.
PLEASEEEE NO!
They still don't know it's a trap, ugh! As much as I hate to say it, that stupid Faz, Golden Freddy, is annoyingly smart. Not in a good way.