Mistakes

Foxy's POV

It was Mangle.
She crashed to the floor as soon as my fist collided with the side of her face and as she did, I heard the others surrounding me gasp in terror.

Everything seemed to stop. I immediately felt my eyes widen and my body froze in shock, slowly turning it to face Mangle as she sat on the floor after picking herself up slightly. She didn't move, only stared at the cold tiled ground in front of her, slowly bringing a hand up to the side of her face and cupping it. As she lifted up her head slightly to look at me with pained, watery eyes, I felt my heart shattering into a million pieces.
The longer I stared at her, the more it sank in;

I hurt her.

I hurt her.

I hurt her..

Shaking my head slowly, I edged towards her to help her off the floor and attempt to stutter an apology out,
"M-Mang..I-I..I'm so sor-", but it was no use.
She lifted her shaking hand up in front of her, turning away from me,
"Don't." She whispered angrily, slowly getting up off the floor while I took a small step backwards, my breathing had increased along with my heart rate.

I..I hurt her?
W-What..How?
What's..WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!

Mangle walked past me, Golden, and the others so she was at the front. She paused for a moment, looking over her shoulder to look at us with her glossy, golden eyes which had lost their shine. Their usual twinkle. The spark that usually made me feel happy with just one look, had disappeared.
Because of me.
"Lets go." She said simply, turning back around and she began walking. The others obeyed her quickly, continuing their way back down the hall towards the warehouse, leaving me at the very back, still frozen.
A couple of the guys turn around to face me with worried expressions, Springtrap and Bonnie nod to them and make their way towards me as I stare at Mangle with regret.
Toy Chica and Chica were now at her sides, comforting her as she lay her head on TC's shoulder and Chica had her hand on her back to try and sooth her.
Bonnie placed a hand on my shoulder and looked at me with a saddened face, I let out a sigh before nodding and finally began walking forwards with Springtrap and Bonnie at either side of myself.

"Foxy, what happened man? I've never seen you act like that since.." Bonnie questioned with a concerned tone, pausing for a moment after I looked up at him with an even more pained expression, I felt Springtrap glaring at him next to me, "Well, in a long time." He sighed.
"I-I..It's just-I never mean to hurt her. I'd never do that to her..But.." I looked down at the ground and felt my eyes starting to get itchy, tears slowly building at the corners of them,
"I did.."
Springtrap put a hand on my shoulder,
"We know Foxy, we know you'd never do that purposefully." He said with seriousness.
"It's just.." I lifted my head back up, quickly wiping my eyes with my arm to hide any signs of almost tearing up, "Golden. He-He-" I sniffed, clenching my fists and glaring at the back of his head as he walked only a few feet in front of us. They both followed my gaze, I think they caught on why I was so..infuriated.
"I know what he did..It's messed up as hell, I get that, and he should'a got payback for it, but.." Springtrap took a moment to breathe,
"It's in the past. You need to let it go."
I don't know whether I felt shocked, angry, upset, confused, guilty or all of the above as those words came out of his mouth.
"W-What?" I managed to get out, looking at Spring in scepticism. He looked at me with piercing eyes, I could tell he was dead serious,
"Foxy, I'm p*ssed at Golden too after everything he's done to me, you, the others and Mangle, I have every right to hate him and so do you. But..He came back. He came back to help us save Freddy. He could've chosen to join those new animatronics and forgotten about us, but he came back to help us. And Mangle trusts him, even after what he put her through. And to be honest.." He paused once again as me and Bonnie listened to him, hanging on every word as I felt my jaw gape open slightly,
"I do too." As he said this my mouth was completely wide, I shook my head a little in astonishment as he continued.
"He chose to come back and help us. He said he's changed, and I believe him. Golden may have done some bad things in the past, but he regrets them. I mean, look at him;"
We all looked at Golden Freddy, he was walking at the very edge of the hall and keeping his distance away from everyone, with a depressed expression that almost made him look like he felt more guilty than me.
Thinking back, he didn't try to defend himself when I was beating the sh*t of him..He didn't try to hit me back, didn't tell me to stop, didn't do anything, he just..stood there. With the same regretful eyes he's had all day.
"Do you really think he wouldn't take any of this back?" Springtrap said with sadness coating his voice, his facade had broken. The wall Springtrap usually puts up to look tough had fallen..And I knew how it felt.
I stole one more glance at Golden Freddy as he walked, his head now facing downwards at the floor.