Another one?

Mangle's POV
"WHAT?!" They all shouted in disbelief. Me and Foxy just told them about the weird warehouse and the 'Mystery Animatronic'. "Did you see what animatronic it was??" Said Freddy eagerly. "Sorry Freddy, I fell through the floor before I could get a good look at it." I told him rubbing the back of my head where I hit it. "Oh.." He said disappointed. Hmm.. Wonder why he wanted to know so bad.."Well anyway, all we know is that there is another animatronic in the Pizza. Any guesses who it could be?" Asked Marionette. "I was gonna ask you that!" Said TC looking worried. She's been worrying way too much lately, I should do something about it. I hate seeing her like this. ( ;-; )

Foxy's POV
We all stayed quite for a minute, rattling our brains for a clue to who it might be. Me and the other Olds looked at eachother with that 'should-we-tell-them?' Look. Finally, Freddy sighed and said, "Well, there's a slight possibility that we know who it is." All the toys and Mari looked at us wide-eyed, waiting for an answer. Freddy was about to say it but I don't think he could muster it out, I can't blame him. Not After what happened in the old Pizzeria.. They were really close. "Golden Freddy." Said Bonnie. "Who?" Asked Toy Bonnie. "Let me start from the beginning," I said and began to tell the story.

Flash Back
(Foxy's POV)
I walked down the hall, whistling a pirate song they played in the cove. But I noticed something weird about one of the walls. Hmm.. It looked like there was something behind it. I tore through the wallpaper with my hook, causing it to split open. Wow! There was a door behind it, I Knew there was something out of place there. "Foxy! What the Fazzbear are you doing?" Asked Chica from behind me, hope she she see me. "Uhh..nothing?" I said standing in front of the secret door, trying to look innocent. She raised an eyebrow at me and said , "What are you hiding Fox.. I saw you split the wallpaper." "Ugh, fine." I sighed, moving aside so she could see the door. "Wooooah.." She said smiling. "What's inside?" She asked. "I'm not sure, let's go find out." I said. "Can we come too!?" I span around to see Bonnie and Freddy standing in the hallway, a couple feet away from me and Chica. "Sure." I sighed, might as well. I opened the door, expecting to see an empty room, but it was a fleet of stairs! "Should we go up?" Asked Freddy, looking kinda worried. "C'mon!" I shouted running up the stairs with Bonnie and Chica behind me. "Hey! Wait for me!" I heard Freddy say from below us. When we reached the end of the stairs, we reached a room. I couldn't tell what was in it because there wasn't any lights. Great."Anyone know where the light switch is?" Asked Chica. We all started feeling along the walls for a switch. "Got it!" Said Freddy relieved. "Ha ha, scared of a little dark Fred Bear?" I laughed. "Ha ha..very funny." He said sarcastically, flicking on the light switch. When he turned it on, I realised we were in a large room. "AAAAAAH!" Screamed Chica, we all looked at her confused then saw what she was looking at. "AAAAAAHHHH!!" Me, Freddy and Bonnie screamed, even more high pitched than her. It was another animatronic! It looked like a torn up, gold bear. Kinda like Freddy. "D-do you think it's a-alive?" Asked Bonnie shakily. "I don't know! Someone go poke it!" Said Chica, hiding behind me. Ugh, fine. I rolled my eyes at them and slowly walked towards it. I was about to touch it when it's eyes flashed open, I jumped back. Wasn't expecting it to TURN ON.
"Uhh h-hello there M- Mister?" Asked Freddy stuttering. The golden bear looked up at us grinning and stood up. "The names Golden Freddy! What's yours?" He asked all friendly in a rusty voice while holding out his paw for us to shake it. Well, at least he isn't grumpy like another bear I know. Cough cough Freddy cough. "Nice to meet you! I'm Chica, this is Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy." Said Chica shaking his paw with her wing. "So how come you're up here?" Asked Freddy looking around the room which was filled with dust and cobwebs. "Hmm..All I can remember is being at 'Freddy Fazzbear's Pizza'. Ring any bells?" He asked us tapping his Chin. "Uhh you're there right now." I told him. "I-I am? Huh. Guess I haven't moved in Long time." He said chuckling. "Well, hope you're not planning on staying up here, it's filthy." Said Bonnie wiping his finger on the wall revealing some dust. "Where else can I go?" Said Golden Freddy gloomily. "With us!" Smiled Freddy. His face lit up, "You mean it? I can come with you guys?" He asked. "I don't see why not, you could stay in the supply room. We could clear some space for you to stay in." I told him. "Thanks you guys!" He said smiling. "Let's go then! This dust is gonna ruin my feathers." Said Chica sweeping dust off of her. We all laughed at her, oh Chica.

End of Flashback

Mangle's POV

"-and that's how we met Golden Freddy, well we called him Goldie." Foxy chuckled weakly. Aww poor Foxy.. "Wait, how did he end up in the Warehouse?" asked Toy Freddy. "Well, the pizzeria found out about Goldie so they put him back into storage. They said he was too dangerous to be around." Said Foxy. I could tell he was angry at this, his ears started twitching along with his tail. "After that, we never saw him again." Said Chica, tearing up. Foxy looked at her with empathy and hugged her.
I could feel a burning in my chest and my snout curling up. Are my teeth baring?! I could feel my fists starting to clench, I swear I could see Chica grinning at me. Before I could get anymore infuriated, TC nudged me. I looked at her and she looked at me like 'calm down, Geez!' I nodded, still grimacing and just rolled my eyes at the two. "Well, what should we do?" Asked Mari. "Good question.." Said Freddy frowning. "Well, the Pizzeria said he was too dangerous to be around, wonder why?" Asked TC. "But we can't just leave him there, right?" Said Bonnie, pointing to the ceiling. "He's probably scared to death." Said Chica, glaring at me. "Why are you looking at me?" I asked irritated. "Duh, Because he had to look at YOU! You Mangle of wires!" She shouted.
Oh no she fazzbearing DIDNT. The other Olds looked shocked at her, while they Toys looked annoyed. "Wanna say that again Chicken?" I asked angrily.

OOOOOHH!! ITS GOIN DOWN BETWEEN MANGLE AND CHICA!!
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!
Sorry for not updating guys 😛 Next Chapter gonna be Chica vs Mangle.
Finally. C'mon, we're all waiting for them to fight, dont deny it. Can't wait to write next chapter 😂 anyway, Ly guys!❤️