Misunderstanding

Foxy's POV

"See ya later Foxy.." She growled, exiting the room.

"Whatever." I muttered back. Ugh, Why won't she tell me? Neither of them will!

I don't know what to do! Maybe I'll just go for a walk..

I headed out the repair room the same way Mangle did and started roaming the empty halls. This has been one messed up day..
First Goldie shows up outta no where then randomly disappears, Chica is acting Super weird and so is Mangle! I look up at the flickering lights in the hallway, sigh, I kinda miss it being just me, Bonnie, Chica, Freddy and Goldie.
Freddy and Goldie got on so well, they were like brothers..
I entered the party room and sat on the stage with my feet dangling over the edge. I sat there for a while until I heard someone come in,
It was Chica.

"H-Hey Foxy.." She stuttered entering the room.

"Sigh, what Chica?" I sighed.

"I just wanted t-to..apologise.", "For earlier." She said, rubbing her arm. "What?" I asked confused. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you earlier, I'm just nervous.." She said walking closer to me. "Nervous of what?" I asked again, getting this weird feeling in my chest.

"N-nervous of telling you..I like you." She blurted out smiling weakly.

"I like you too Chica, your a good frie-"

"No, No, Not like that. I mean, like like you." She said blushing and nearing closer to me.
WHAT THE FRICKIN FAZZ?! CHICA...LIKES ME?!?

My jaw dropped open in pure shock, but before I knew it, Chica was kissing me. My eyes widened and I moved her off me quickly, I really hope no one saw that..
Ugh, I spoke to soon. I managed to make out a shadow by the door and running off. Great! That was probably one of the toys, and they're gonna tell-

No.
No.
No no no NOO!
WHAT IF THEY TELL MANGLE?!
Sure, she might not care, but I still like her! What if she finds out? It'll ruin all chances of me and her-

"Foxy, what's wrong?" Asked Chica fearfully.

"C-CHICA?! What-WHY- WHAT?!" I stammered, looking back and fourth from her and the door where I saw someone.
"What? D-did I do something wrong?" She asked shyly.
I DONT KNOW, MAYBE?!
"Chica, listen. I really like you, you're one of my best friends and you know that.." I paused.
She looked up at me longingly,
"I just don't like you in that way.." I tried to say not hurting her feelings, if that was possible.
Her head dropped to her chest and her arms slung to her side. "O-Okay Foxy, I get it..It was stupid of me to even think that- Well, y'know.." She said, tears forming in her eyes. "Chica-",

"Bye Foxy.." She said walking off.

I feel terrible..
Chica won't forgive me for this, will she? Ugh, I'm so stupid! I kicked the side of the stage to relieve some anger, it usually helps, but I still feel terrible.
Wait, is that why she doesn't get along with Mangle? Does she know deep down I like her? That would explain a lot I just don't get why Mangle does.
When Chica is angry, she can hold a grudge for ages.
And I mean AGES.
So she wouldn't just carry on not getting along with Chica for no reason, there must be something I'm not getting.
Unless Mangle liked m-
Pfft, yeah right, Keep dreaming Foxy. There's no way in Fazzbear she'd like you back, especially after our argument earlier. Hey, she even threatened to throw one of the power tools at me! She must be angry.

Anyway, I should get back to the others, and apologise to Mangle. I admit I was out of line earlier, I pushed her too hard to tell me.