Games

Foxy's POV

"Your turn Jeremy.." Freddy said, eagerly awaiting for Jeremy to move another Jenga cube. We decided Wednesday's are gonna be game night from now on, Y'Know, Cos why not?

Jeremy took a large gulp and examined the wobbly tower for a while, until he finally decided to make his move. He shakily tapped the piece of Jenga, causing the tower to nearly fall over. Everyone was on the edge of their seat,
Why is this game so frickin tense?!

Jeremy continued pulling it out but unfortunately he pulled it too quick and the tower collapsed all over the big dining table we were playing on. Me and the other Animatronics laughed and clapped sarcastically. "Well, thanks guys but I better be going now! It's Twister next week, right?" He smiled getting up out his chair and walking to the exit. "Yup! You're all goin DOWN!" Mangle grinned cockily.

"That's not fair! You've had more experience being all bendy and flexible and...stuff!" Toy Bon complained. We all chuckled at him. "Sorry Toy Bon." Mangle giggled.

We all got up to go to sleep ready for tomorrow. The Toy's went to the stage where they usually waited until day time in sleep-mode. Me, The Olds, Mangle and Springtrap all went back to the spare room. But as we were walking down the hall, I got a quick glimpse of a tall, golden figure at the end.

Goldie.

"I'll catch up with you guys in a minute, I just have to check something.." I said vaguely and ran off in the direction Goldie went. I turned round the corner, where the heck did he go?

The sound of my running echoed throughout the halls along with my heavy breathing from running. Finally, there waiting in the last hallway was Golden Freddy. He didn't look his old jolly-self either.

"G-Goldie? You're back again!" I smiled, but his expression was filled with worry still.
"Foxy, why didn't you listen to me about Springtrap?" He asked worriedly.
"Why don't you like Springtrap? He's a good animatronic, he's my Friend." I replied.

"Springtrap isn't a good Friend, he'll stab you in the back the first chance he gets." He said with a sense of anger in his voice.

I've never seen him angry before, he was usually so happy all the time.

"Goldie, what do you have against Springtrap?"
I asked frustrated. "That's not important, what matters now is that you keep your friends away from him, he's dangerous Foxy!" He said seriously, his gaze not leaving mine.
My jaw tightened in anger and just plain confusion,
"Why should I? He's done nothing wrong!" I argued. "You don't know him like I do Foxy!" He yelled taking a step towards me.
"How DID you know him then?" I shouted back. "That's is none of your BUSINESS! NOW KEEP YOUR RUSTY, OLD JAW SHUT OR ELSE!" He yelled once more, except this time his eyes began to change Colour.

They had turned a dark shade of red, red as blood. "Goldie, what is the matter with you?! Why are you acting like this?!" I asked in a panicked tone. This isn't how Goldie acted at all before!
"I'm FINE!" He growled breathing heavily with annoyance. "If you're fine, then why are you-" Before I could finish, he grabbed me by my neck and held me up to the wall with a devilish look in his blood-red eyes. I grasped his hand trying to free it from my neck, gasping for air. His iron-grip only tightened the more I struggled. "Listen here Foxy, you will do as I sat or else-"

WHACK!!

Golden Freddy suddenly fell to the floor, releasing me from his grip. I took a few gasps for air and looked up to see Mangle, holding a baseball bat and looking quite petrified.

"Foxy! Are you okay?!" She asked frantically running over to me and putting her hand on my shoulder. I nodded slightly and she quickly dropped the bat to give me a hug. I hugged her back, still a bit in shock from Golden Freddy strangling me. "So, uhh...I'm guessing this is 'Golden Freddy'?" She asked looking down at him. "Yeah, it is. But he didn't act like him.." I said replaying what just happened over and over again in my head.

Mangle looked at me confused, "What do you mean?"."Golden Freddy never got angry. Ever. Even if something terrible happened, he'd just shrug it off and laugh. He's never hurt anyone." I told her rubbing my neck.
"How Long were you standing there?" I asked. "Well, I was waiting outside the room for you but then I heard something about a 'rusty jaw' and yelling so I grabbed a Bay from the supplies closet and Y'know..." She said looking back down at Golden Freddy with guilt written all over her face. "Well, thanks Mang. If you hadn' of come is probably be out of order for good." I chuckled giving her a smile.

"No problem! But what are we gonna do with-wait, Where'd he go?!" She said looking around for Goldie who had vanished. I looked ip and down the hallway but there was no sight of him. "Since when do animatronics just disappear?" She asked. "I've been asking myself that for a while." I chuckled. Suddenly, Mangle's ears perked up and she turned to face me with a glare. "Foxy..."

Oh god, I shouldn't of said that..
"Just how Long have you and Goldie been having chats?" She asked with crossed arms. "Uhhh-Well-I-Umm.." I stuttered trying to think up an excuse. "Foxy, just tell me the truth." She sighed. "Alright, fine. Goldie and me have been talking lately, but he told me not to tell the others. He tried to convince me that Springtrap was this dangerous animatronic and that I needed to keep him away from you guys." I told her.
"Wonder why he didn't want you to tell the others? Maybe he had bad history with Springrtap?" She asked as we began walking back.
"Maybe, I just don't get why he didn't tell Freddy all this, he was closer with Freddy than me." I said, remembering how they'd always hang out after the show and how Goldie was like his big brother..

Mangle sighed, probably just as confused as I am.

"Actually Mangle, I have to tell you
                   something.."