Discussions

Mangle's POV

"Can I help you?" Wolf said with a smirk, his hand still on my shoulder and turning me around to face him.
"I-Uhh..nothing. I just came to see if you guys were okay?" I smiled awkwardly as Wolf got closer to me.
"Hmm..Mangle, was it?" He said tapping his Chin, releasing my arm from his grasp.
I nodded.
"Well Mangle, I wouldn't try spying on us again, it might not end well." Wolf leered,
"First of all, I wasn't spying. Second of all, who the Fazz do you think you are?" I growled taking a step towards him in frustration.
He looked down at me and smirked again,
"Oo, feisty,"
Wolf kept the same cocky look on his face and began walking closer and closer to me until my back was eventually pressed up against the wall.
He pushed both his hands onto the my shoulders and neared his face to mine,
"-I like that." Wolf whispered huskily into my ear which made my eyes widen and my cheeks to start burning up as he continued his attempt to close the gap between us, my heart racing quicker and quicker.
Before he could, I managed to struggle out of his grip and scamper back off into the hallway, taking a quick glance behind me as I did, only to see Wolf's smug looking face fading into the distance.

I slowed down my pace along with my breathing as I reached the dining room where all my friends were scattered around the room talking to each other.
"Hey Mang! Where'd you go?" I heard another voice say behind me, their hand cupped my shoulder to turn me around.
I immediately flinched and let out a small Yelp before realising it was Foxy.
He looked at me worriedly,
"Woah, are you alright?" He asked looking into my fearful eyes.
I nodded my head slowly in response,
"I-I'm fine, y-you just startled me." I lied, plastering a smile. Foxy looked at me in a strange way for a few seconds, he could tell I was lying but I guess he didn't bother to question it.
"If you say so." He shrugged with a warm smile while wrapping his strong arms around me and kissing me.
I returned the gesture and realised there was no point telling Foxy about what happened with Wolf. I just got repaired for the second time only a little while ago, and I don't want the others thinking I'm weak or something..

As Long as I keep my distance, avoid eye contact with him and make sure to not go anywhere by myself..
I should be okay..?

Just out the corner of my eye, I could see Violet, the Balloon Twins and Wolf walking through the door, once again with those fake oh-so-innocent grins on their faces.
The sight of Wolf made me want to hurl,

"Hey guys! What's up?" He greeted friendly while walking over to me and Foxy, his mocking eyes were staring straight into mine.
Foxy put his arm around my waist protectively and simply nodded his head in response before walking us both away from Wolf.
I turned my head around slightly while we walked away, a devilish smile growing on Wolf's face.
I shook it off and turned back around to face the others who weren't looking too happy about them being in the same room.
"Nothing. Where were you guys?" Toy Bonnie shrugged and changed the subject quickly, his eyebrows narrowing together.
"Oh, we were just discussing things about our next show tomorrow. Apparently the kids loved us, well that's what I gathered at least." Said Violet taking a few steps towards us while the others trailed behind.
The other Toys were looking especially peeved off after she said this, well she did basically say that they can do a better job of entertaining than them so I don't blame em'.

"That's great~" I said rolling my eyes in annoyance with obvious sarcasm in my voice which got me a few silent sniggers from some of my friends.
Violet immediately looked quite taken back by my comment, her eye twitched in slight annoyance but quickly brushed it off with yet another plastic smile.
"Well, I suppose we should be getting to sleep! We've got another big day tomorrow, wouldn't you agree, Toys?" Violet said, her voice not sounding a bit sincere. TC, Fred and Toy Bon all just walked back to the party room irritably before going into sleep mode for the night.
Balloon Boy, Balloon Girl and Wolf all walked back to Prize corner with Marionette while I started walking to the spare room with Springtrap, Foxy and the other Olds.
That was until I felt a cold metal hand grab my wrist and stop me in my tracks, I whipped my head around to come face to face with Violet.

"Listen here Mangle and you listen good," She growled, her grip only tightening,
"Wolf told me that you were spying on us earlier, and if you want to keep your wires permanently in-tacked, I suggest you stop."
I shook her iron grip off of my arm and glared at her,
"No Violet, you listen, If you don't keep your's and Wolf's filthy hands off me, I will personally rip you limb from limb." I snarled back, taking a large step forward which seemed to put her off.
"I know you little Fazz-F**ks are up to something, and don't think it'll stay secret Long." I hissed over my shoulder while walking out into the hallway and not leaving eye contact until I was.
Violet looked frozen in anger and shock, her hands began to form fists as she stomped back to Prize Corner.

Violet's POV

I slammed open the door leading to Prize Corner, not giving a flying Fazz if I woke up that stupid Puppet that was asleep in its little box.

God, how I wish it would just keep its slimy little self in there for the rest of the day.
Its not like he's worth anything, all he does is baby-sit those Toys!

The sound of my metal back-paws heading towards the very end of the room where the rest of the gang was waiting for me echoed through the monochromic tiled walls.

"What's got you in a mood?" Balloon Boy asked me with a raised eyebrow in disgust while I stared down at them all coldly,
"Shut it, brat." I snarled and he sat down on the floor next to his equally annoying Sister with a swift roll of his eyes.
"We have a problem," I stated rubbing my Temples stressfully,
"Mangel's onto us."
"How could she possibly be onto us?" Wolf said with bitterness, standing up off a nearby crate that he was perched on.

"I don't know, Fazz-Brain! But she's not the only one, all of them know something's up."

"Well, what do we do then, if you're so smart?" He growled taking a step towards me,
"Don't get cocky Wolf, you know the Boss put me in charge." I told him sternly.

"And he can take you out-of-charge, too. You know what happened last time you screwed up?" He smirked knowingly, looking up and down at my hard metal suit.

I bared my teeth at him and felt my deep-purple eyes flash brightly with hostility and he immediately sat back down.

"Like I was saying, we need to find Golden Freddy. Quick."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YO, WADDUP MY HOME SLICES?
😂 Sorry I just felt like saying that.

AnyWAYYYYY,
WE GOT SOME BEEF GOIN' ON!
Srsly tho, Wolf's a perv. And a creep.
VIOLET'S JUST PLAIN SCARY DUDE!
But still, why are they tryna find Golden Freddy? 😱😱😱😱😱
Leave a vote and comment if you enjoyed!
Ly Guys! ❤️❤️