The Diner

Mangle's POV

"-Mangle, I have to tell you something." Foxy sighed, coming to a halt in the corridor. I turned back to him confused but my heart began racing quicker and quicker.
"Sure, what is it?" I asked hopefully.

Could this be it?
Is Foxy going to tell me he..likes me?
More than a Friend?

Foxy took a step towards me, with a slight blush on his face and gulped;
"Well, since we met each other I've always loved-" Just as he was getting to the good part, Freddy came around the corner and spoilt the moment. "Where have you two been?" He asked, dragging us both back to the room where everyone was now staring at us.

Gee..Thanks a lot Freddy!

"Well? Where've you been?" Springtrap asked once again, slumped on the sofa. I shared a look with Foxy and nodded to him. He sighed and turned back to the others with a serious look on his face.

"Golden Freddy is back." He stated and everyone's jaws dropped to the ground. "WHAT-AH!" Springrtap said while falling off the sofa. "F-Foxy...Are you sure?" Bonnie asked standing up and walking nearer to him. Foxy nodded depressingly, "That's great! Right..?" Chica smiled but it soon faded into a worried expression when she saw Foxy's dissapointment. "Foxy what happened?" Freddy asked worriedly. "I'll start from the beginning.." Foxy started and took a deep breath.

"About two months ago, I was in the parts N' service room on my own when Goldie suddenly appeared. Obviously I was shocked and ecstatic to see him but he was acting..strange. He didn't want anyone knowing he was here, not even Freddy." He said facing Freddy who was looking hurt by this.
"I asked him why but he said he couldn't tell me, and when he heard someone coming he vanished. Into thin air. A couple weeks later, when I was asleep, I had this weird dream-thing. Goldie was there but he wasn't at the same time..it was like he was controlling it. He was using telepathy or something like that, it was pretty crazy. He then started telling me how Springtrap was dangerous and I had to keep all my friends away from him. I was confused at first because I do unfortunately like you as a Friend Springtrap. Your a good guy." Foxy smiled weakly turning to Springtrap, he looked up at Foxy and also smiled a large smirk, "Thanks Pal."

"Anyway, a few days later, just now, he shows up again. In person. He asked me why I didn't listen to him. I told him why, because Springtrap isn't bad and he'd never hurt anyone. Golden Freddy started getting agitated but the weirdest part was his eyes turned red." He shivered.

Red eyes?! But-But...

I gasped to myself in disbelief. "Are you sure Foxy?!" I asked him slightly panicking. "Yeah, I'm sure." He replied.

Ooooh..This is bad.
Really bad.

I let Foxy continue with the story before telling them what 'Red eyes' meant.

"Golden Freddy just starts cussing me and slams me into the wall by my neck, if Mangle hadn't come saved me I would've suffocated." He gulped nervously but giving me a warm smile which made me blush and feel tougher than I probably am.

"Whoah.." Bonnie said in shock. "I just can't believe..Goldie.." Freddy stuttered in shock and began thinking to himself. "Well, he hasn't changed a bit." Springtrap snarled and we all turned to him.

Wait a second..
Springtrap's fur used to be gold, and so was Golden Freddy's.
He was in the warehouse too..Where Golden Freddy was..
Springtrap definitely used to know him but how?