Love-Spying

Foxy's POV

A few months have passed since the first time we met Jeremy. He's been coming to the Pizzeria every week during the night to check up on us. Lately me and him have gotten quite close, he's a good guy.

Me and Mangle have been hanging out more, too. I taught her how to do a Pirate accent and of course she nailed it. In return she taught me how to make Pizza, which was a disaster. We ended up spending an entire hour cleaning up the exploded pasta sauce!

I haven't heard from Goldie in a while though..
Wonder why..?

"Hey, Foxy! Me and the others were gonna play Hide n' Seek, wanna join?" Mangle asked cheerfully skipping up to me. I've noticed she seems a lot happier now that she's fixed, I can't blame her. I sure would.

"Sure, why not." I smiled and we walked back together to join the others; Freddy, Toy Fred, Bonnie, and Chica.

"Okay, who want's to seek?" Chica asked turning to face us all. No one said anything.

"Ugh, fine. I will." Toy Fred sighed and crossed his arms. He began counting to twenty as we all ran off in different directions to find a hiding spot.

Hmm...where to hide?

The kitchen? Too obvious.

The office? Too small.

The warehouse? I'd most definitely get lost.

Aha! I've got it! The vents!

I turned to check Toy Fred was still counting and ran to the nearest vent opening. I unscrewed the bolts sing my hook and climbed into the small vent.

Best hiding place ever! I bet no one's thought of this bef-

"Ow! Watch it Foxy!" Mangle yelped after I accidentally bumped into her. I looked up to see Mangle crouched in the vents infront of me. I spoke to soon.

"Sorry Mang, guess we had the same idea." I chuckled. She nodded and stifled a laugh trying not to give away our hiding spot.

"Found you!" Toy Freddy shouted from below us.

"AAAAH!!" Screamed a startled Chica.

"Well I think He found Chica." Mangle giggled, crawling deeper into the vents. "Where you going Mang?" I asked. "I'm gonna have a closer look, duh!" She stated. I followed her until we came to a spot with a trap door so we could see.

Phew! Crawling a harder than it looks..

I opened the trap door and we looked down to see Toy Bonnie and Toy Chica chatting about something in the Party Room. Me and Mangle shared a look and continued to eavesdrop on their conversation.

Toy Bonnie's POV

"Hey Bon! What's up?" TC greeted me with a smile, interrupting me practising my new guitar. "Mmm..Nothin. Just trying out my new guitar." I replied blankly.

She sat down next to me and tilted her head slightly, "Everything okay, Toy Bon? We haven't spoken in a while, I miss you."

"I thought you were busy with Springtrap, so I just left you to it." I told her with a sense of bitterness in my voice. "W-What?" She stuttered looking quite shocked, "Are you j-jealous?"

Jealous?
Jealous?!
Is she serious? Why on earth would I be JEALOUS OF THAT STUPID RABBIT?! WHAT, JUST BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN HE HANGS OUT WITH TC, JUST BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE THE WAY THEY LOOK AT EACHOTHER?!