Warehouse

Mangle's POV

*BEEP*BEEP**BEEP*BEEP**BEEP*BEEP*
Ughh... What the-
Oh, just my alarm hehe..
I climbed up to the ceiling and crawled to the kitchen. Man, I am getting good at this crawling stuff! Though I hope it isn't permanent.. Well, would you wanna be stuck like this? Didn't think so. Well no ones here, might as well have some pizza for breakfast. I grabbed a slice out the fridge. Cheese pizza? My Favourite! I are the slice in one bite and continued crawling about the ceiling. Hmm what to dooo... Well it's Sunday, so no torture til tomorrow at least. Hey, I know! I'll go explore the Pizzeria! Yeah, I still haven't quite got my bearings yet, might as well.

20 minutes later..
Ughh... I've been EVERYWHERE and there's nothing new. Well, Guess I've had all the fun I can have. I'll go wake the others up. I start making my way to the stage until suddenly, something on the ceiling knocks me to the floor! "OW!" I say to myself, rubbing my head. I look up and see a loose tile on the ceiling. I grin widely, wondering if I could fit through it. I climb back onto the ceiling and lift it up. Yup! Just enough room to crawl through. I slither on through the big hole in the ceiling and look around.
Oh.my.god.
I examine the huge space above the ceiling. It's just filled with old parts, shelves of party supplies and gone-off pizza ingredients. The rest of the room was filled with boxes, a crate and some bugs. Ew.
Wait, a crate?
That looks big enough for an animatronic to fit in! Omg, what if there's one on there?! I slowly hook my wires onto the tall ceiling and lower down to examine the crate. I shakily put my arms down to take off the lid, I can't look! I carefully take off the crate lid and open one eye to look.
It was just filled with paper packaging.. Phew!
Im about to put the lid Back on, but I notice something about the packaging.
I can see indents in it where something used to be inside it. My heart suddenly stops as I notice a trail of it leading up to a platform in the room, where I can make out the silhouette of something...tall. It suddenly moves and says,"H-Hello?" In a rusty voice. I suddenly Scream from the top of my lungs and my wires un-hook from the ceiling, causing me to fall through the weak, wooden floor back onto the cold Pizzeria Tiles. Then everything went black.

Foxy's POV
Z z z z z
*Loud Screaming**BANG* *CRASH*
"AAAH!" I yelled. I looked around the room to see my friends were also awoken by the noise. Is it me or is this place getting louder? "Ugh, what was that.." Said Feddy grumpily.
Yeah, you can already tell he hates being woken up. "Uhh I'm not sure but I think we should check..right?" Said Bonnie. "Yeah, I'm with Bonnie on this one, let's go check around." Said Chica. "You think the toys heard it?" I asked "Ugh who cares, call me if its important" said Freddy, going back to sleep. I rolled my eyes at him and went to go check on the toys. I walked into the Dining area and saw all the toys talking amongst themselves "Did you guys hear that huge crash?" Asked TC, "And where's Mangle!?" Said Toy Bonnie. "Let's search around for her" I said. They all nodded and we all split up in different directions.

I went down all the corridors and hallways but there was no sign of her. I finally came across the last one, right at the back of the Pizzeria. But when I turned the corner, I saw Mangle sprawled out on the floor and some of her wires were caught on a hole above the ceiling. "Mangle!" I shouted, running towards her. I kneeled down and shook her lightly. Her eye opened. Phew! She's okay! I breathed a sigh of relief. "You scared me for a minute there!" I said hugging her tightly. "Ha..don't worry Foxy I'm fine. Just fell from-WAIT!" She suddenly looked up at the hole and started breathing heavy. "Mang, what is it? What happened?" I asked worried. "T-there was another animatronic up t-There!" She said pointing at the ceiling, where the hole was.
"Wait, there was?Where? All I see is a hole in the ceiling." I asked "No, there's like a huge Warehouse on the second floor. It's filled with all the stuff from the old Pizzeria." She told me.
"Let's go tell the others." I told her. She nodded and we began running back to the Dining area. Considering she has to crawl on the ceiling to get around, she's really fast!