Jeremy

Mangle's POV

"-Mike Schmidt is the new owner.." I told them.
They looked shocked; Chica's mouth was wide open, Freddy was scratching his head, Bonnie was just standing there with his eye twitching and Foxy just looked flat out puzzled. "You guys okay? We're surprised Mike was your night guard ourselves." The Marionette said, waving his hand infront of their faces. "Uhh, just surprised s'all." Said Bonnie with a weird expression on his face.

"So let me get this straight; our old night guard, Mike, is now the owner? And your night guard is Jeremy?" Freddy asked. We all nodded. "To sum it up, yeah." TC smiled. "Well, I suppose we should just wait till he shows up." Toy Bon shrugged.

~Time Skip~

Ugh, where is he? It's 3am for crying out loud! He should be here by now! We're all in the dining room waiting for him;
Freddy was asleep on the floor, Toy Chica and Springtrap were chatting as usual, Toy Bonnie was glaring at them from the other side of the room, Toy Fred, Chica, Bonnie and Mari were playing cards, while Me and Foxy were slumped in one of the booths. "Your night guard sure takes his time, huh?" He yawned, stretching his arms and sitting up. "Not usually, he used to get here at 12am sharp." I told him, also sitting up. "Wonder why he's been gone so long?" I said, tapping my Chin.

"Eh, I'm sure he has a good reason." He shrugged, stretching his arms behind his head and putting his feet on the table. Suddenly, the sound of the entrance doors opening echoed through the large room. My ears perked up and almost automatically I leapt up from my seat to see if it was him. We all looked intently as the doors opened slowly to reveal Jeremy, wearing his usual night guard cap that covered his head and his uniform. "Jeremy! You're back!" I beamed. "Hey Vixen, how ya been?" He greeted me with a smile.

Vixen..
I remember that, it was my old name before the kids- well, you know..
I almost forgot how Long Jeremy'd been gone.
"Uhh-Good! You've been gone ages though, we missed you!" I smiled, I'll tell him about it later. "Yeah Jer, where've you been?" Toy Bonnie asked him. "Just..Busy, I Guess." He replied blankly. Hmm..is he telling the truth?

"Oh! I almost forgot! You haven't met the old guys. Jeremy, this is Foxy, Chica, Bonnie, Freddy and our newest edition; Springtrap." Said Toy Fred, ushering to the other animatronics who waved to him. I noticed a sense of fear in Jeremy's eyes for a split second as he turned to Foxy. What is up with him?
"Ahem, nice to meet you.." He mumbled. "So, wanna fill me in on what I missed?" He asked turning to us, perking up a bit. "This could take a while." Sighed the Marionette.

"So, How Long were you in that warehouse?" Jeremy asked Springtrap quite shocked.
"I lost count to be honest." He chuckled. We'd been telling him of everything he missed; When we found the Olds, me being a pull apart attraction and when I found Springtrap.
"Mangle, I'm so sorry I wasn't here when the kid's tore you up." He told me sympathetically. "Don't worry about it, Springtrap fixed me so I'm fine now." I smiled turning to Springtrap.

"You'll have to give me some tips Springtrap, I tried to fix Mang for ages!" Mari laughed. "Sure, don't see why not." He replied. "So, Jeremy, were you on vacation or something?" Freddy asked.
"You could say that. I just had personal stuff to deal with." He told him, again with that emotionless expression.
"At least you get a vacation." Foxy laughed, and so did the rest of us. "Heh Heh..Yeah, Guess so." He said, smiling at Foxy.

Well, at least Jeremy seems more comfortable around the others now. Jeremy's watch began to make a small beeping noise. "Is that the time? Whew, I better go! See you guys tomorrow!" He said to us and jogging to the exit. I looked up at the clock on the wall;

5:54 am

Oh yeah! His shift ends at six, and the day guard's shift starts at six! We better go. I looked to the others and nodded my head towards the clock, signalling it was time to go.

Once they realised the time, we all parted ways and ran to where we were supposed to be. Marionette in Prize Corner, The other toys at their stations and the rest of us in the small room for the rest of the day.

Foxy's POV

"So, Mang, how Long has Jeremy been working here?" I asked her, as we both sat down on the couch. "Well he's worked here since he was 19, right after the pizzeria closed down actually! They hired him to help remodel the place, but after a few years of remodelling, they just hired him to be a night guard because they were Low on staff. That's what he told us anyways, So he's been working here for.." She continued, "Woah! A really, really Long time!" She gasped. "How long?" I asked, I'm guessing ten years or something.

"Like, twenty something years.." She told me.

"That is a really Long time. Why does he stay here? Doesn't he get bored?" I said. She just shrugged and continued thinking to herself.

Jeremy..
I swear I've heard of that name before! And his face..it just seems so familiar, but I can't remember where from...