Untitled Part 1

" Sakura...." Naruto said, with a sad smile on his face.  " I know this is a lot of pressure on you, but your the only one that can do this!" He grin to her, but it did not match up to his eyes. Depression, sadness, and just a little hope. 

" Hai! Naruto kun! I'll do everything I can to change the future for the best!" Sakura said, her eyes full of hope. Naruto started with many hand signs, then slams his hands on the ground. Many seals surrounds her in a circular form. Then a bright light surrounds her. 

" I'm not sure how far you will go back, but that does not matter,you can change the future even if your six!" Naruto yelled at her before the light and Sakura were both gone.

    Sakura sat up with a gasp, sweat covering her. She looked around her and found she was in her old room. She threw her pink blanket off of her and got out of bed. She ran to her mirror on her right side wall. Her eyes widen as she saw her self. Short pink hair, tiny, she new this all to well, she is four years old. This gave her time, so much time to change the futur and she was greatfull for it! There was a knock on her door and she turned to it. It was her mother!

" Sakura chan! Your up! Your close are in the bathroom, so take your bath and get ready for your first day in the academy!" He mother said putting her fist up. 

" Hai mother!" Sakura said and ran to the bathroom. She took her bath and put on her close. A green dress/shirt that had a carry blossom on it. She then out on her blue ninja saddles out and ran out of the bather room. She stops when she got to her father and grabs the back of his pants and pulls. Her father jumps with wide eyes." father! After the academy can we please go to the library!?" Sakura asked trying to give the best hopeful eyes she can give. Her father didn't mind the on,y thing her could think of why he didn't know she was combing right at him. 

" uh, sure, Sakura chan!" Her father answered. Sakura ran off, once again she was quite and he was confused. Sakura ran to the kitchen and grabs an apple then leaves for school, her mother and father with her. Once they get there everyone was already making fun of her forehead.she didn't care! She was glade she gets to see everyone once again! 

" Have a good day Sakura chan!" Her mother and father yelled at her as she walked in the school. She got to her class and smiled as she saw, little Naruto, Sasuke, and the rest of her friends! She walks to Hinita who gives a blush in embarrassment. 

" Is it alright if I sit here?" Sakura asked, hinita nods. Sakura sat by her and asked her, " May I barrow paper and pencil so I can take notes?" She asked, hinita pulls out what she asked for and gave it to her. Sakura was going to write notes for Naruto so he can study. 

     Soon iruka Sensai walked in and introduce himself then started to teach. It was about the first war between the first and madara uchiha. She took all the notes needed and walked to Naruto who gave her a confused look. She set the notes down in front of him with a smile.

" I thought you may want something to study from. Oh and my family and I are going to the library would you like to come with?" Sakura asked. Iruka looked at Sakura with a surprise look. Naruto gave her a grin that she missed so much. 

" I would love to!" Naruto answered, Sasuke looked at them with a questioning look.

" Would you like to join as well?" Sakura asked him, his eyes widen the  he blushed. Sakura giggled in her mind, innocent Sasuke was adorable.

" If you don't mind." He mumbled out.

" Not at all, I'm doing to ask my dpsitting partner as well!" She said and turned around to hinita, " Would you like to join us?" She asked her. Hinita blushed and nods.

" f father wouldn't like m me staying s so long." She answered.

" I won't keep any of you long, you could leave early." Sakura answered, " So names?" She asked.

" Naruto Uzumaki! I'm going to become hokage!" Naruto said Sakura grins.

" Sasuke uchiha." Sasuke said, not so dark. 

" Hinita Hyuuga." She said quietly.

" Nice to meet you all! My name is Sakura Haruno! "  Sakura said with a big grin, she gets small smiles. Once the bell rung they all went outside together, their parents there waiting for them. They all got yes from there family to go to the library .  They all walked to the library and started to look for what they need

" So what are you looking for Sakura chan?" He mother asked. Sakura looked to her mother with determination.

" Medical, chakara control, and history." Sakura said, Sakuras mother looked shocked. 

" Why?" Her mother asked.

" To become stronger mother! I don't want to be the weakest link!" She said. Her mother was shocked, is that why her husband been more watchful of her daughter? This morning her husband had told her that their daughter was more skilled then we thought. Before she could answer she saw Sakura walked to look for her books. 

      Sakura got ten books and checked them out. Her friends out about two books, Naruto was having trouble finding some so she got him tijustu and ninjutsu for him.  Soon they all went home to eat and get ready for the next day. This time after school she will study with them at the training grounds.

" Sakura, honey?" She heard her father. She looked up from her chakara control book.

 " hai father?" She asked turning her head tit he side.

" why are you trying so hard?" Her father asked, Sakura did what no other child would do....