Untitled Part 5

Author note: I'm going to skip about a week on this one, and that's what Sakura is warring now because Kakashi said she had to.

--------------------------------------

 " Sakura." Kakashi said looking down at her. She just finished her work out and how he wants to make her spar him. She groans and try's to sit up but she failed. 

" Can't get up Kakashi." She said looking at him. He rolled his eyes and held a hand out she took it and he pulled her up. 

" Use what ever you have learned from me and those books you read all the time." He said she nods. 

" Kakashi, your going to win." She said giving him a blank look.

" I get to see if your a genin, chonin, or jonin." Kakashi said, " Hokage sama orders." He said.

" Wouldn't it be fair if we waited to morning so I can give it my all?" Sakura said stretching.

" Ture. Tomorrow then, I'll tell Hokage sama, and ask if he wants to watch!" Kakashi said before Sakura could talk he was gone. She let out a breath and went to a sealing scroll. She threw it open and her books came out. She sat down and once again started to read.  She was almost down with this stack, she soon needed another one. She had papers full of notes which she uses for many things. 

" Sakura chan!" She heard Naruto. She turned to his voice and saw him with Sasuke and Hinita. She waves one hand and goes back to reading. Soon they were sitting around her.

" Where have you been?" Sasuke asked.

" Training." She said looking to him.

" With who?" He asked.

" Kakashi Hatake. " she answered his eyes widen. That was Sasuke older brothers team mate.

" oh. Big brother knows them." He answered. Sakura smiled and looked to the tree itachi was sitting in, he gave her a small wave. 

" yes I know. " Sakura said and waved itachi over. He sat next to Sasuke who looked like a gasping fish. 

" What its it you need Sakura?" Itachi asked the pink hair girl. 

" Why hasn't Kakashi showed me earth justsu?" She asked. She was wondering why, why can't he just give her one. 

"when he thinks your ready he will." He said she nods and goes back to her book.  " If that a new set of books?" He asked.

" Hai, I finished the others and wrote the notes." She answered throwing them at him. He cought it and started to read them. Sasuke looked at his brother then at Sakura, how are they so close? He wish his brother was the close to him. He let out a breath and Naruto looked at his best friend. 

" Sasuke. Are you ok?" Naruto asked itachi stops reading and looks at Sasuke waiting for an answer. When Sasuke looked at him with sadness then back at Naruto.

" I'm fine Naruto!" Sasuke said. Itachi knew now. He was talking to Sakura and spending time with her but not him.

" Sakura, I'm going to take Sasuke and train with him." Itachi said, " Are you fine being alone?"  He asked her she nods and waves her hand. Sasuke gets up with a big grin and runs to his brother. Soon they were gone. Hinita sits there with a blush on her face as Naruto moves closer. 

" Hinita Naruto want to train? I can teach Hinita more on chakra control and Naruto I can't teach you tijustu." She said they both nod quickly.  She got up and they followed her. She made a clone for Naruto,she would work personally with Hinita.  When Naruto and her clone started to train she turned to Hinita.

" So what are you going to show me first?" Hinita asked. She didn't stutter when she was just with me.  

" First your going to walk up at tree." She said with a grin Hinita looked confused. So that's what she showed Hinita for the rest of the day. She soon got it and had to go home before her father yelled at her.  Naruto went home after Hinita. So then sasuke a packed her things and went home. Her parents were sitting at the table with food. She joins them and eats then takes a shower. She needs to get some sleep before she spars with Kakashi. 

        The next day she stood at the training grounds waiting for Kakashi and the hokage. She let out a breath and started to stretch before Kakashi and the hokage show up. She wanted to be ready. She didn't not want to look weak. She finished then sat on the ground. She groans, she should of known  Kakashi would be late, but why the hokage? 

" Oh Sakura chan." She heard the hokage voice she grins and stands and turns to him. There was Kakashi.

" Are we ready?" Kakashi asked she nods. 

" Alright." Hokage said going to the shade and leans on a tree. She goes to one side and Kakashi on the other. 

" Can I take of the weights Sensai?" She asked. Kakashi nods and she does. Her leg weights are 25 and her hands are 20. She takes them off and gets ready. Kakashi puts his book away and gets ready himself

" Go!" Hokage sama yelled. Sakura pulls out her kunia as Kakashi throws five at her. She blocks them and runs at him. She throws hers and he moved to the right. He went to give her a round house kick. She ducks and hits the back of the knee. He grunts in pain. She then hits the other knee and he falls. She raps her right arm around on his torso and slams him on the ground some cracks show up. He coughs and poofs away. Sakura growls and rolls over to the left when Kakashi almost drop kicked her. She stands up and throws a punch at his stomic she back up. 

    The hokage was impressed. A five year old was fight a full grown man that was more trained and experience then her. And yet she was holding up, like she knew what he was going to do. He saw Sakura jump hit in the air with her leg ready, he saw this to much, like his student tusande. Kakashi moved out of the way and her foot hit the ground it shattered But not as much as his student. She moves out of the way as Kakashi throws ninja stars at her. Kakashi used his speed and kicked her in her left side. She rolled but got on to her knees. She pulled out kunias that had paper bombs on them. She threw on at Kakashi one to the right then to the left.kakashi jumps high and Sakura appears behind him and kicks his back. He was sent five yards and rolled to his feet. He was breathing hard like her.

" stop!" The hokage yelled, she was a chonin.

" Hai!" They both yelled.

" Sakura your a chonin! But we will keep you in the Acadamy. To be with people your own age." He said she nods.

" Sensai! You still need to teach me earth justsu." She called to Kakashi who nods. 

" Head to the Acadamy Sakura." Kakashi said, she nods and walks away.