Untitled Part 7

( There are going to be difference from the real story )

-------------

Soon the white room turned into a battle ground. There stood her team and the other nations. Itachi looked around the mess. What is happening here? He wondered. Sakura looked at her self, she really did hate how long it took her to grow at that level. Now she can restart, and redo my very thing that had happen that time.

" Sakura? Who is that?" Itachi asked Shisui looked at the girl he was pointing to. She looked just like Sakura but older, then his eyes widen.

" That's me.... Back then." She said to him. She then pointed to the tall blonde, " That Naruto." Then to the tall black hair one, " Your brother Sasuke, " last, " and there is Kakashi." She said. " This is the time of war where Madara uchiha tried taking over. " she said. " I'll show you before I was sent here." She finished.

     Soon everything began to move. Naruto turned to Sakura who glared hard at Madara. Sasuke was doing the same.  Naruto kept looking at Sakura, him and the nine tailed fox were talking about sending someone back, and he pick Sakura. Naruto taps her shoulder and she turns to him. She noticed the sad look. And hopeful as well. Sasuke turned to them watching Madara closely. 

    Itachi couldn't believe it, his little brother was in war? Was this the future if he killed his clan leaving his brother alone. Shisui looked at Sakura, that's why she looked like she's been threw he'll and back but then he gasps.

" your from the future!?" He yelled with wide eyes pointing to Sakura who nods still watching what was happening.

" Hai, no please keep watching." She answered.

     Sakura, either green eyes looked harder then ever. She was determined to know what Naruto was thinking of. She wanted to do something! So they can look at her back! Then it showed, the strength of a Hundred seal! Itachi and Shisui eyes widen in shock, she mastered it? Then Itachi connected the dots, she had the strength of tusande because she was trained by her in the future. Sakura put her fist together and gave Naruto the look of confidence.

" Naruto! Tell me what I have to do!" She said.

I'm going to send you to the past. I can only send one person with the amount of chakra I have in me." He said, Sakura eyes widen.

" What? Why me?" She asked.

" I know you can do it. I have reasons and I don't wish to tell you. Do you expect?" He asked her, Sakura stared at him thinking. She knew she could do it. But what if she messed up and failed?

   " Sakura...." Naruto said, with a sad smile on his face. " I know this is a lot of pressure on you, but your the only one that can do this!" He grin to her, but it did not match up to his eyes. Depression, sadness, and just a little hope.

" Hai! Naruto kun! I'll do everything I can to change the future for the best!" Sakura said, her eyes full of hope. Naruto started with many hand signs, then slams his hands on the ground. Many seals surrounds her in a circular form. Then a bright light surrounds her.

" I'm not sure how far you will go back, but that does not matter,you can change the future even if your six!" Naruto yelled at her before the light and Sakura were both gone. The memories stop and then she turns to Itachi, who looked sad. 

" Itachi, you killed your clan and joined the Akatsuki. You did it for the village, but you told Sasuke to hate you, and seek power, to have hate, so he could kill you. You even told him to kill his best friend so he could get the eye you would have gotten once Shisui had died. " she finished. Now he looked even more sad. He lets out a breath, it would sound like him. He could never live with that on his shoulders.  

" So I die?" Shisui asked, he knew that was going to happen, Donzo would never let him live if he had the power to stop the uchiha clan from starting the corp. 

" Hai. I'm here to change the future, I will not let it repeat ever again. " she said standing strong and proud. 

" And we will help." Itachi said, Shisui nods in agreement. 

" Oh then I may not need to hide my seal on my forehead? " she asked, they rose an eyebrow. 

" When did it show up?" Shisui asked her crouching to her level.

" Three weeks ago, it hurt when it showed up." She said. 

" I think you should keep it hidden, use it when you really need to." Itachi answered. She nods then Itachi pulls them out of her head. When they woke up they saw the hokage , Sasuke, Naruto, and Kakashi. They all groan and let their head fall to the floor. 

" Hello Hokage sama what can we do for you?" Shisui asked with a sheepless look. The hokage gave him a Stern  look.

" you can tell me what you are all hiding is what you can do." He answered with a stern and hard voice. Sakura, itachi and Shisui all stood up and bow. 

" Sakura, why were you on the floor with them?" Sakura asked her.

" Ha ha.... Well I had to show them something so I let Itachi use his eyes on me to see it." She said with an awkward smile.

" What did you show them??" The hokage asked. Itachi reactive do his eyes and looked at the hokage who rose an eyebrow. 

" Permission Sakura?" He asked her, this time everyone else rose an eyebrow.

" Hm, permission granted." She answered and hokage was shown everything she just show them. Kakashi held him up, when he woke up he gave Sakura a shock look. 

" So..." He was at a lost. What was he supposed to say? Hay so you from the future? Did I die? He rolled his eyes at him thoughts ya no.

" Yes. I would like if you kept it to your self. If I want someone to know Itachi or Shisui will show them." She answered.

" Sakura chan do you not trust us?" Naruto asked with a sad look Sakura freaks out.

" No no that's not it your just not ready for it!" She yelled, Naruto nods and looked down. Did everyone think he was not capable of anything giving to him? No! Sakura will tell us when she is ready,  we will not force her to do so. Naruto send to him self and looked up to her and gave her a firm nod.

" Ok!" He said with a grin, she gave it back. Sasuke looked at him brother. 

" Big brother, mother wants you home." He said turning around and walking out of the house everyone sweat drops. 

" That's my que see you later." Itachi said and disappeared. 

" Get out of my house." Shisui said, everyone nods and gets out. Then sweat drop even more. 

" Well I'm going!" Sakura yelled but before she could go Kakashi grabs the back of her shirt and lift her up to his face. She gave him a pout. 

" I hope it's soon when you tell me what is going on Sakura." Kakashi said then setting her down. He walked off and left a wide eye girl.