Untitled Part 12

well it seems that Obito won that lol

im just a little worried on how to make them together

u.u

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  After sasuke went with sakura to see obito she went to study for a school test. yes she maybe young but she still had to do better then Ino. Sakura was confused about one thing. why didnt she like Sasuke like she use to?  she loved him like he was her brother. she doesnt even know when that first started!

   sakura jumps when Itachi sits down next to her. she turns to him with a rose eyebrow. what was he doing here?

" Sakura... Sasuke told me that you two went into the woods to see someone. Who was it" he asked, sakura gulps, she should of know sasuke woud tell his big brother.

" Ummm." was all she could said to him, he turned to her with a glare. yep there was no way out of this one. " A Uchiha."  she answered.

" his first name Sakura." he growled at her, her eyes widen

" Obito." she said lowly, itachis eyes widen at the name. that cant be true.

" your lieing. obito died long ago." he said.

" madara should of died but he didnt!" she yelled at him, itachis eyes widen once again, that was ture he thought. so there is a change that obito was alive and well. but why is he not back home where he should be?

" If hes alive, why is he not here? " he asked sakura who let a sign out.

" he wants to create a new world. he hate kakashi because Rin was killed by him. the only time he would come back to our side if he had a good talk with naruto but we are far to young to give him any advice on anything. Or Kakashi could talk to him, but i dont think he could get one word out because Obito will be trying to kill him right there." sakura said to him. Itachi nods in understanding.

" Fine, but dont take sasuke again, you keep going to obito and see if you can change the way he thinks. it may take years to do so." itachi said standing up and walking away from sakura. sakura groans and hit her head on the desk in front of her. why did the past have to be so complicated in the first place, it was the future that had to be.

     Sakura once again when to the woods to see if she can talk to obito. what can they talk about with out telling who she really is to him. She sat down on a rock waiting for obito to show up. he always did for her. Soon obito was standing in front of her, looking down.

" why are you here sakura?" he asked her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh my, thats really short!

im just getting back into writing so im sorry if its short at the moment, i promise it will get longer in time

:DDDDDDDDD