Untitled Part 6

Sakura should be older in that picture...

Oh and I'm skipping about five weeks.

-----------------

 " Nooooooo! You can never get me!"  Sakura yelled running from Kakashi and itachi. Right now she had Kakashi prevy book and she was going to read it. But they found her in her room about two chapters in with her little dragon stuff animal , hug into her chest. She could see why Kakashi liked the book so much, a good plot was put into it. Anyways, right now she was slowing down so only one thing to do, she went to the hokage. She nocks the door down with her sholder braking it. She runs under the shocked hokage desk and went back to reading the book. She had to get as far she could before they took I t from her,

" Kakashi? Itachi?" The hokage asked still shocked. They looked around the room with wide eyes, where could she be!? They turn to the hokage and point at him.

" Where is she!?" They yelled at the same time. The hokage rose an eyebrow and pointed under his desk. " Take my book away!" Kakashi yells. The hokages eyes widen and he backs his chair up and looks under the desk. There Sakura was reading the orange book he knew so well because his other student wrote that one. He took it from her in a flash and threw it to Kakashi. He cought it and put it back into his pouch. The hokage picks Sakura up and walks to Kakashi. Kakashi shakes his head, the hokage rolls his eyes and hands her to itachi who olds her like he does with his younger brother. 

" now Sakura tell me why you took it from him?" The hokage asked Sakura who looked to the right and scoffed.

" He reads it all the time, you can't blame me for wondering what it is about and why he is so in to it. Now I understand why, good plot." She said, Kakashi smirks under his mask then narrows his eyes. 

" It's a bad book." Itachi said point out the obvious. Kakashi rolls his eyes,

" because of the sex right?" Sakura asked and they all anime fall, not itachi because he was holding Sakura. But he nods in agreement." it's not that bad..." She mumbled the last part, itachi pulls her closer glaring at Kakashi.

" You should be ashamed." Itachi growled at him. Kakashi points a finger at Sakura with a crazy grin in his face as if they can see it.

" It's her fault not mine." He growls back at him. Soon they were glaring and Sakura felt really uncomfortable. Itachi shifts and walks out of the hokage office and disappear from their sites. He was at the uchiha compound. He puts Sakura down who grabs his hand. He looks at her and was shocked. Her eyes were hard. 

" We have a lot to talk about itachi." She said in a hard voice as well.  He nods slowly. " You have a place were no one can hear us? So no one knows what we are going to talk about." She asked. He leads her to the forest were he trains by himself. He sits down and she sits down a crossed from her.

" What is this about?" He asked narrowing his eyes.

" Sasuke told me you are pushing him away. I know what your up to itachi. And don't tell me your not up to anything." She said, his eyes widen. 

" How?" He asked in a shocked voice.

" Itachi, love is the most valuable thing to an uchiha. When ones pushing one away that they love so much the others around them get worried and start to poke into things they shouldn't but do because they care."  She said with her head tilted to the side.

" What am I supposed to do? I have no choice." He said looking up to the sky with a sad look on his face.

" You don't let them control you and you fight back." Sakura replied. " Is your best friend still alive?" She asked. Itachi looked at her confused. " Dam it! Itachi you have to keep him by your side! He's going to go after his eyes so he cant stop the uchiha from going to war! " Sakura yelled standing up. Itachi does the same and runs home to find his best friend. Sakura right behind him, hoping they aren't to late to save him.

 " How do you know all of this?!" Itachi asked. Could she trust him? Can she tell him this big secret that she been hiding her whole life? She has to make up the choice now.

" I'll tell you! Later, not now, use your eyes when we finish keeping your friend safe!" Sakura yelled back and he nods. Once they get to his house, itachi slams the door open and runs in Sakura follows.

" Oh Itachi" Sakura hears a male voice that sound shock. Sakura saw Itachi breathing heavily looking thankful he is alright.

" Thank god!" Itachi yelled closing his eyes.

" what wrong Itachi did something happen?" The male asked him. Itachi turns to Sakura.

" You have some explaining to do Sakura, and I'm hoping your ready to tell me and Shisui." He said, Sakura sucks in some air, crap she did not see that coming.

" What are you talking about Itachi she is a little girl." Shisui asked confused. What can she tell them.

" use your eyes Itachi to see what I know." Sakura said, Shisui eyes widen in shock at how mature she sounded. Itachi nods and moved over to her. She looks into his now activated eyes and then looks to Shisui, soon all three of them were passed on the ground in a white room.

" Itachi?" Shisui asked unsure.

" I hope your ready to see what I've seen." Sakura said looking at them with plain green eyes that didn't hold happiness like it always did when Itachi saw her.