Untitled Part 3

" Hokage sama it's about one of my little brothers friends I'm worry about." Itachi said to him. The hokage raised an eyebrow along with Kakashi. 

" And why is that?" He asked.

" She came over with Sasuke and a few other people. Her name is Sakura, pink hair and green eyes. She threatened me like she has done it for years, and her chakra control is very strong. " he said. The hokage looked in thought.

" What did she threat you on?" He asked.

" If I was going to tell anyone anything about her strength of anything I saw when I watched her train I should watch my back." He explained.

" What did she do when she was training?" Kakashi asked.

" She like lady tusande put chakra into her fist and did damage to a tree. She didn't destroy it more like bent it." He finished. The hokages eyes were wide with Kakashi. 

" how young?" The hokage asked standing up.

" Four Hokage sama." He said. The hokage let out a breath. 

" Kakashi and itachi watch over her and keep this to your self, you can not let Donzo know about her. She to young." The hokage said.

" Hai! Hokage sama! " both said and they disappear. A four year old! Why does life have to be so cruel? The hokage asked him self.

    Sakura knew she messed up. She should have watched her surroundings when she was training and now itachi the ANBU knew about her. She knew he would go to the hokage to explain what happen, now she will be watch. She could feel the eyes on her back. 

" Sakura chan!" She heard her mother yell. She looked to find her and saw her at the market. she walked to her mother and held her hand." would you like anything? " she asked. Sakura could make some from for her friends.

" lots of Tamatos and Nuddles. I'm going to make some soup for my friends." She said with a grin her mother nods.

     Once they got home Sakura made Tamato soup for Sasuke a ramen for Naruto. She put them in a scroll and seal it. She then went to her room and set up her books on her bed. She sat down and started to read, while taking notes on what else she could do. She was going to sneak out tonight to train more, then come back home. She would wake up early and take a shower to look clean.  

    She waited Intel 10 when her parents fell asleep. She picked up her notes and books and jumped out of her window. She put chakra into her feet and legs and began to run to the training grounds. She once again felt she was being watched. Her eyes shifted to her left, nothing, then her right, nothing, to the trees infront of her, she saw something move. She narrowed her eyes waiting for another movement. She knew now she was being watched she was just hoping it was not a root member. 

    She soon made it to the training grounds, she set her notes down letting her books hold them down because the wind would pick them up. She first stretched then did her warm ups. She stops when she heard foot steps coming to her. She pulled out a kunia from her holder and threw it, the man had it between his fingers. The man hair gravity defying hair, and only one person at that, Kakashi. 

" I've notice that you noticed me." Kakashi said looking at the little girl.

" Yes, and what are you going to do about it?" She asked him.

" Nothing, but I want to ask you something." Kakashi said.

" sure but first names." Sakura said, Kakashi nods and takes of his mask.

" Kakashi Hatake, I already know you Sakura haruno." He said.

" Cool! Let me guess itachi San told you everything?" Sakura asked he nods.

" hai, now can I ask you something?" He asked, he wanted to make sure she had asked everything she wanted.

" No, one more question... My are you an ANBU? " Sakura asked with her head tilted to the side. He crouched in front of her.

" I'm a prodigy, that's where we go, same with Itachi." He explained. " Now my turn, would you like to train with me? See that I have to watch you, taking turns with itachi, and that you already know I'm here too, I would really have no reason to watch you. So do you take my offer?" He asked her.

" HAI!" Sakura yelled. She can learn so much more. Even tho she believes he can't do much for her but it would be nice if he teaches her something new. 

" Here is a chakra paper to see what types you have." He explained putting the white paper infront of her. Sakura put her chakra into it and found out she earth. She sweat drops, how ironic. Kakashi nods and stands up." I know quite a few of earth types, but first you have to study on it." He said. Sakura glared at him.

" Ya I'll get right on that!" She said with sarcasm in her voice, Kakashi rolls his eyes.

" you can work on your medical ninjutsu later. I'll help you with chakra control and earth ninjutsu." He said. Then he lets out a breath. " It's 11:00 kid you may as well get some sleep, I'll meet you here at 9:00 am were we can start our training." He finished.

" why are you helping me Kakashi?" Sakura asked.

" That's for me to know and you to find out." He said and walked away. Sakura stood there dumbfounded he keeps more to himself then when he became our Sensai! Sakura groans and stomps her foot in fusteration. She picks up all of her books and walks home. She didn't even get to train! Once she walked up the wall to her window and got into her bed room she set her books on the table by her window then turns around. Her parents were there.

" Where were you Sakura?" Her father asked in a cold tone, Sakura flinched.