Snake Lady

Sakura didn't know what to think when she ran into Anko, Orochimarus ex student. She fell onto her butt and looked up at who she ran into. And the only thing that came to her mind was, oh crap... Sakura gave Anko a grin and stood up and dusted herself off. And then she held her hand out to the women who was holding snacks in her hands.

" Hi, my name is Sakura Haruno I'm sorry to run into you like that, but it's nice to meet you!" Sakura said as happy as she can go. Best to be on everyone's good side she thought.

" Hello.... I'm Anko?" Anko said with a raised eyebrow, " I would shake your hand but mines full." She said and then Chuckled when she saw Sakura blush and when her eyes filled with embarrassment.

" Oh right sorry!" Sakura said and she bowed .

" it's alright Sakura-chan! May I ask why your out alone at 6pm ? " Anko asked looking around.

" I was at the library. And I'm not alone! " Sakura said with a pout and her eyes round. Anko looked confused but then Anko felt chakra, it was kakashi and itachi. Anko let out a sigh and nodded.

" I see, do they talk to you?" She asked.

" only when I'm in trouble." Sakura Answered. Anko grins and chuckled darkly, Sakura for the first time didn't know how to react.

" What to get into more trouble with aunt Anko?" Anko whispered to Sakura, Sakura gulps but slowly nods yes." Great! Your training with me little girl! Let's get you all flexible so you can run from them without being  caught!" Anko said and laughed. Sakura was scared.

      Sakura woke up in the morning and let out a small sigh. After Anko dropped her off at home, and talked to her parents about the time she would be spending training with her, kakashi showed up and sat on her bed. Sakura and kakashi talked about her training with Anko and how dangerous it would be, but Sakura reasoned with him that anything would help to save the future. And sense tusande ( going to have to check how to spell her name again 😔 ) was not here to teach her, she had to find someone who knew something about plants, and the human body. So kakashi agreed, but he had to be there when ever they started to train.

" Sakura! Foods ready! Make sure your dressed for your training today with Anko-San, ware something easy to move in!" He mother yelled. Sakura got up and went to her closet. She found a sleeveless shirt, turtle neck, loose, and red. She put on spandex pants on that went to her knees that were black. She then put her blue ninja shoes on that went onto her ankles. She put her weapons pouch on the back of her right hip that held her medical supplies. Then her other weapon pouch on her right leg that held her weapons such as her ninja stars and her kunias( Spellcheck that later as well!  👌 ) and her ninja wire and last her paper bombs. She went down stairs and greeted her father and mother with hugs and kisses.

" Do you know Anko-Sansei personally mom, dad? " Sakura asked then took a bite of her food.

" She's very.... how do I put this dear?" Her father asked her mother.

" Sadistic." He mom said with a deadpan look. Her mother let out a breath, " be careful Sakura. Come home right away and get rest when your done, Anko-San dose not go easy." Her mom told her. Then the table was silent for the rest of the time the were eating.