Untitled Part 8

Sakura stood in a circle at the Acadamy. They were doing tijustu, and she was up against ino.  At this time ino did not train as much as she needed, she was more into Sasuke then anything.  Sakura stood there waiting for ino to make the first move.

" Your going to loose to me Sakura!" Ino yelled pointing a finger to Sakura. Sakura gave her a bored look. Like really? Who was  training ino? 

" Then attack me." Sakura said, she did what she knew best. She pulled out the book Kakashi was reading. Ikaru eyes widen. Ino looked pissed. Kakashi will be the same when he finds out his book is gone again. Oh right! He's watching her.

      Kakashi twitched in anger, Itachi's was laughing quietly next to him. How could he not noticed that his book was gone? He's treacherous book, that he loved so much. Kakashi was about to jump out to grab his book but then he saw ino run to Sakura who's eyes glanced at her then back to the book. 

   Sakura crouched down as ino swung her fist. She then kicked her leg under ino who fell. Sakura stood up and flip a page in her book. Sasuke and Naruto chuckled. Sakura looked at ino , she was crying. Really who was training her!? Sakura put her book away and walked to ino. She grabs her arm and throws her out of the ring. She then walks away.

" Sakura haruno wins!" Ikaru said. Sasuke and Naruto grin at her. 

" What was that book you were reading?" Naruto asked reaching for it but Kakashi was already there taking it. 

" But!"  Sakura yelled reaching for it Kakashi held it. She jumps like a little child. Itachi shows up.

" Kawii!" Kakashi said in a sweet voice with hearts in his eyes. Itachi sweat drops. Sasuke looked at him.. Then it clicked it was his brother.

" Big brother!" Sasuke yelled hugging him. Itachi flinches but pats him on his head. Naruto stood by looking  at the ground. A sad look in his eyes. Kakashi felt bad, he was ment to take care of his Sensai sun and he did not. So he puts his book away and walks to Naruto crouching down to his hight. 

" I'll you let me take you in?" Kakashi asked Naruto who looked up at Kakashi with wide eyes. Why would he want to do that?!

" W why? "  he asked.

" You need someone and I'm willing to be that someone for you." He said with a smile under his mask. Naruto grins and give him the hug of death. Kakashi could breath. Sakura gasps and pulls Naruto away. Kakashi takes a deep breath. Oh god he almost died by suffocation. 

" I'm sorry!" Naruto yelled, scared that he will change his mind.

"  it's fine Naruto kun!"  Kakashi said with a wave with his hand. Sakura took the book once again and ran. She wanted to finish it and she will! Kakashi glared to were she ran. She will be punished, once again Itachi glared at Kakashi. He will burn that dam book. They ran to her.

    Sakura sat in the woods with her nose in the book. She didn't noticed that other ninjas were in the woods with her. This ninja had an orang mask that had one eye hole. He had black clothing on his chakra hidden. He looked at the little girl with intest. She was hidden, in the wood, with no one. Her chakra was hidden as well. He steps forward making a crunch sound. Sakura pulled out a kunia and holds it in front of her. He glare full of hate. He gave her an amused look, like she could see it.

" Who are you?!" Sakura yelled, she knew she just had to act like she didn't. 

" Why would you care!" The man yelled in a high pitch voice. He reall hated it.

" Cut the crap!" Sakura growled, " I can tell your forcing you voice like that!" She yelled. The man smirks under his mask.

" Tobi." He said in a deep voice. Sakura smirks which he noticed.

" Sakura." She said still in a defending stance.

" Suits you Sakura chan." He said, it really did. He didn't have time for this, he needed to fix his wound, he just got out of a fight. He turned but hissed in pain Sakura noticed.

" Tobi kun, need medical attention?" She asked with a grin, he glared at her over his shoulder.

" Fine." He said turning back to her. He laid down and she lifted up his shirt. One side was scared... She noticed it. He couldn't be Madara, she already knew he was Obito the unchiha who had  one side crushed from a rock. She let her hands glow and put over the larg gash on his side. She wonder what he did to get that.

" how did you get this wound tobi kun?" Sakura asked. Obito look at her, his eyes soft, she reminded him of Rin.

" I can't tell you Sakura chan." He answered, his voice soft as Well, she nods. 

" your finish tobi. " she said pulling his shirt down. " you should go to ninja are coming for me." She finished. He got up and straighten his close. He felt like she knew who she was. She was forcing her self to say tobi.

" Tell me Sakura... Do you know who I am?" He asked sanding taller. She gave him a smirk that showed she did.

" You better move Obito before Kakashi shows up with your cousin Itachi." She answered, he let out amused laugh. But  he did leave soon Kakashi had Sakura close to him. He glared at Obito. Obito glared at Kakashi with hate, that dam man should die. He growled to himself. He noticed Sakura giving him the look to leave. He will do so just for her. He disappeared from their site. Kakashi turned Sakura to face him.

" Don't you ever leave our site!" He said she looked down at the ground. And pulled the book out handing it to him. " Who was that man?" He asked.

" His name is tobi and I healed him." She answered Kakashi nods. Kakashi picks Sakura up and heads back to the village.

" what is he like?" He asked.

" Could be happy if he wasn't so emo like." She answered, " Like an uchiha." She gave a hint hoping Kakashi would pick up. Kakashi rolled his eyes. He just thought she was just comparing but he was so wrong. 

     Soon Sakura was back at the Acadamy, everyone looking at her like she was a freak. She rolled her eyes. She sat down and started to write notes. Ikaru didn't care if she was there or not, she was to smart for her own good. 

      Sakura walked Naruto home with Sasuke. Sasuke wanted Sakura to come with him to his home because his mother wanted to meet her. He even said Itachi would be home because he had no mission. Sakura laughed at that, his mission was to watch over her. Soon they were sitting at the dinner table. Sasuke father looking at Sakura trying to find out what she was like, but she kept a mask on that showed nothing, she gave nothing. Itachi noticed and chuckled, his mother giving  him a questioning look.

" Father, you should stop trying you won't get anything, I've tried." Itachi told his father who look shocked. 

" What do you mean Itachi?" Sakura asked with a close eye smile, he sweat drops.

" nothing Sakura chan nothing." He answered chuckling nervously.