Untitaled part 17

It didn't take long for Kakashi to come to Sakura to ask questions about the future. Like how it began, who is the most important, and what is the most important event to prevent.  That took about five hours of explaining and going through the events step by step. And all Sakura could think of was everything was important and she had no idea how the hell she was going to stop everyone from getting killed. She was just winging it at the moment because she just knew this is what she had to do to stop Sasuke from getting hurt like last time.

" Sakura-chan? Are you even listening to me?" Naruto asked. She shook her head to clear the thoughts and turned her head to look at naruto and smiled.

" Sorry Naruto-kun. I was thinking about a project. So what were you talking about?" She asked him.

" I was talking about sasuke. And how you seem to know his whole family. Why is that?" Naruto asked. Turning his head to the side a little to make a questioning look.

" ummm... itachi use to look after me?" She more like asked him. She wasn't telling the whole truth, at least it was part of it. Naruto laughed a little.

" I don't believe you! " he said pointing at her. She looked at him with a deadpan expression, but she let out a sigh.

" Naruto, maybe one day I can tell you the truth but I can't." She told him. He looked sad, and looked away from her.

" Did the Hokage order you not to tell me?" He asked still not looking at her.

" He did, your not the only one that does not know. One day all of you will know." She tried to reassure him, so he knows he is not left out of the loop.

" I believe you sakura-chan." He said then gave the grin everyone loved. She smiled softly and nodded her head. Yes everything will be revealed one day. Then maybe just maybe they would understand why she does what she does.

     She sat in a tree letting the wind go through her hair, her eyes were closed and she let out a soft sigh. This was one of those days where she can relax in peace and not think about their future, her wish to be past. But of course that didn't last long, she let out a groan and opened her eyes and looked behind her.

" Itachi-Kun, what can I do for you?" Sakura asked with a soft smile. Itachi moved to her side then sat down .

" Nothing sakura, let just watch the sun in peace." He answered. So that's what they did, they enjoyed their time in silence.