Part 14

***Mature audience only

Ashlyn

I know he's calling me sunshine, but I can't help but think it's also just an announcement of what it feels like to be kissed by him. It's warm and alluring, and then it grows hotter and hotter. His beard isn't unruly yet, but it scratches my skin each time our mouths move. I know woman complain about that, but I love every second of it. My hands reach up and touch his jaw, holding on to him so he won't break away. It only makes him move closer.

My lips part as his tongue dips inside my mouth and heat rises up my body in response. His strong hand moves to my cheek, holding me gently as he softly sucks on my bottom lip before pressing his lips even tighter to mine. What started out slow like a simmer, heats up to a full boil when his hand on face slides further into my hair so he can control my movement and dive further inside. I want to climb on his lap. I want to feel his strong chest against mine and know what it's like to feel the strength of his thighs beneath my own. Injured or not, I know he's every bit as powerful as I dream he is.

My heart is fluttering in my chest, my blood pumping heat and excitement through my body. He tastes like beer and perfection, a flavor that I'll now compare all others to. Somehow I know already there will never be anything better. He's a hero, a survivor—a man that knows how to use his body even when it's been injured.

I move my hands from his jaw down to his chest and rest them against his beating heart. It's powerful as it pounds against my palms, it's rhythm pulling me closer and making me crazy with lust. His hand in my hair slides lower, encircling my neck and heating my skin above my pulse. I know he can feel how quickly it beats under his thumb and I love the way he softy rubs it, as if acknowledging without words that he feels it too.

His mouth moves away from mine and his eyes stare at me, dilated and wide with surprise like he can't believe this is happening. Our chests are heaving as we suck in air. "God," he says, his voice deep and hoarse with desire, "you taste so good." His words vibrate low in my stomach and I pull my bottom lip between my teeth to keep from moaning aloud.

He moves quickly, capturing the skin just below ear on my neck between his lips and sucking. I can feel his tongue tasting me, running hot and wet across my flesh. The bite of his teeth as he perfectly mixes pleasure with pain and has me so hot with need I'm practically melting. My muscles are relaxed and my body presses into his as he guides me closer with a hand on my back. When my breasts rub roughly against his hard chest, I shudder with the sensation. I tip my head back so he can kiss and tease every inch of it.

There's this beautiful moment when I surrender. I don't care about consequences or how it might be awkward to see him at work. I can't find space in my lusty mind to even worry about how this will work out. All I know is I want him and from the way his hands are tugging at me, he clearly wants me just as badly. He moves to push me backward so he can lie on top of me, but I know the position might hurt his knee so I move my leg across his lap instead.

"Your knee," I whisper as I move to straddle him. His expression is dazed and filled with heat. His hands move to my ass and help to guide me into place. He scoots down a little further, making it possible to line my core up with his groin as I move above him. I'm gentle as I lower myself and I watch his eyes to make sure I'm not hurting him. I'm an inch above his lap when he grips my hips and pulls me down, sliding me from the base of his dick to the tip on top of his pants. Then he guides me back slowly, only to pull me forward again. The hardness between my legs rubs on all the right places and my face is instantly hot, flushed with pleasure and need.

"Is your thigh ok?" I ask softly.

He chuckles low, "Are you really thinking about my thigh right now?" He lifts his face to kiss me and tugs on my bottom lip as he pulls away. No. I'm not thinking about his thigh at all. I shake my head. "Good girl," he teases and then presses his hips forward to give me the contact I need. My back arches on its own and his hands move up to my breasts, which are now on display right in front of him.

"Mateo," I gasp his name, not really sure if it's a question or just the ramblings of a woman on fire.

"Yes, sunshine," he answers perfectly.

"More," the word escapes on a breathy sigh. His hands pull my shirt up to the top of my breasts and then tug at the cups of my bra until I'm exposed.

"You're perfect," he tells me as his eyes look into mine. He rolls the tips through his finger and thumb and I press my core against him, desperate for friction. I worry I might hurt him when I feel the hardness beneath the fabric of his pants, but he moans, closing his eyes and tipping his head back to absorb the sensation. Watching him only makes me hotter.

"I love making you feel good," I lean forward and whisper in his ear as he kneads my breasts in his strong palms.

"Feels. So. Good," he bites out as I slide my hips back and then drag them forward. He lifts his head and watches me as he licks along the top of my breasts before circling the tip, covering it in hot, wet, heat. I rock against him, so close I know one direct touch will have me falling over the edge. His hands let go of my breasts and cup my ass instead, pulling me up to my knees above him. "I want to watch you lose control," his low voice nearly making it happen. Then his hands unbutton my pants and slide the zipper down so he can pull them down my hips until they can't get any lower. His eyes take in the sight before him and then return to my gaze as his hand lightly runs along the lace between my legs. 

*****Vote and enjoy the next chapter!