Part 21

Mateo

She sighs into my mouth, her body relaxing under my touch. My body is doing anything but relaxing. Now that my focus isn't on the way she feels or the little sounds she makes, I can feel my own ache. I'm surprised I can think of anything in the shape I'm in. I doubt any blood flow has been reserved for thinking—instead it's throbbing in my groin insisting on attention.

I move my hand from between her legs, leaving the one in her hair at the back of her head. Give me a break; I'm not really operating on a fully functioning brain. Her heavy lidded eyes look into mine and they are only made ten times more beautiful by the bright blush on her cheeks. Her lips are parted as she inhales and exhales with purpose. When her tongue darts out to wet her lip I audibly moan. Nothing has ever turned me on more—no dirty pictures, no raunchy pornos—nothing.

I thought it was the hottest thing ever...until she begins to kneel. I have to close my eyes to even stay in the game. If I watched I'd be a goner. Her warm palm takes me, wrapping around and squeezing with just the right amount of pressure to make me jerk beneath her fingers. I let out a big whooshing breath, tipping my head back and looking up to the ceiling, praying this moment never ends.

There is so much need and pressure building beneath her grip I worry that my whole body will combust when it finally tips over the edge. I feel the soft tickle of her hair brushing along my bare knee and I have to bite down hard on my lower lip to counter the most intense pleasure ever with pain as she licks the tip with a delicate swirl of her tongue. DAMN. My chest expands and my hips lift, seeking to be buried in her warmth.

When the wet heat slides over my entire length, my head rights itself and I stare down at her with all the wonder of a teenage boy getting his first blowjob. I can't think, hell, I can't breathe now. Her tongue slides flat and moves up, down and all around in this wonderful technique that has me teetering at the edge of my release in only a few seconds. I tell myself she'll understand if I let go now. She'd have to after what I just watched when my fingers were between her legs. Right? Please? My eyes shut again, but I lose the battle and let them open, albeit small since they are so heavy with lust I have to fight to keep them open at all.

Her hand returns, first with just a light brush against by balls then more insistently as it wraps around my shaft and slides up in a chase behind her plump lips and unbelievable tongue. I might pass out. I might actually die of a fucking heart attack before this whole thing is over. And believe me when I tell you—it was so worth it. Every little palpitation of my heart, every indent of my teeth into my lip and finally, every bit of fluid lost when I'm finished will all be worth it.

"Sun..." I try, but the air is pushed quickly from my lungs when her tongue licks over the tip again. "Sunshine almost..." It's no use. I can't speak. I just surrender to her.

The last clear thing I take in before the hammering of my own pulse is all I can hear is a sexy little moan letting me know she's ready. And then with all the force of every muscle and cell in my body I hold on and let go all at once. 

****Thank you for your continued support.  Please hold tight and stay posted for more news. If you can't watch the video in this chapter, please find it here: https://youtu.be/xJqXvKlf1yc