Part 43

Mateo

"I love you, more," my sunshine says as I stare down at her, torn between looking at her face and tasting her skin on my tongue. My hand slides along her side and around her ass, lifting and guiding it higher at my hip and then tucking it over my thigh so I'm cradled between her legs. With that side obedient, I return my elbow to the side of her head and start the same coaxing with my other hand along her other side. Finally happy with how tight her legs squeeze around me, I drop a kiss to her nose and then forehead.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" My heart hammers in my chest and my libido begs her silently to say yes. At the same time, my stomach flips, the knowledge that it's been so long since I've been with a girl. I'm not even sure if my leg is going to hold out or if I'll be able to keep up a pleasurable rhythm. I'll never know if I don't try to push myself.

She nods her head and lifts her chin so our lips can meet. Her hands move into my hair and she rolls her hips, stealing my breath in a sharp wave of pleasure as her warm, wet body slides along my hard length. I pull my hips back bracing myself on my elbows at her side. Her hand slips between us and I feel my breath stutter as she grips me, guiding me to her entrance as she looks into my eyes. I move with her, praying my thigh will cooperate tonight so that I can enjoy her and the idea of us.

I close my eyes and tip my head back as I slide in, overwhelmed with the sensation and unable to do anything but focus on the way pre ecstasy races up my spine. Tiny bumps pebble across my skin, pulling everything tight and making it all so achy with the need to find release. I bring my eyes back to her. Her breath pushes out in perfect timing, catching as I begin to draw back. I feel her fingers dig into my skin, her hands beginning to pull at my hair as her own head tips back with the slight arch of her back. Her smooth neck is exposed to me and instinctively I lick it and suck the thin skin into my eager mouth. I won't leave a mark, but I want to.

Her hips rise as soon as I'm pushing forward again, her heels digging into my calves as she presses her hot flesh against me. It's heaven, I'm sure of it. "Mateo." My name on her lips only tightens the ache more—pushing the need to let everything go up to the surface. I roll into her again and again, feeling my own fingers digging for purchase into the cushion of the couch. My heart thuds almost violently in my chest, making my heat grow dizzy and sweat begin to gather along my forehead and down my back. Now we slide along each other's skin—nature working perfectly to create the best movement.

"Hurry," she demands, trying hard to open her eyes, but failing. Her mouth is open to allow the shallow inhale and exhale of breath as I work over her. I don't feel any pain—can't focus on anything but getting her there so I can watch her fall apart from my position above. I press my knees further into the couch so I can thrust quicker and I feel her body tense with her raising climax. I want to swallow it down, breathe it in, and feel every ripple of her muscles so I don't stop. I move quicker and thrust deeper, trying so hard to hold my own orgasm back as she gasps and then moans my name as her body clenches tightly around mine. That's all it takes to send me over the edge with such force I worry I might lose consciousness.

******Share, Vote, Comment*** Find me on social media (at)SarahWhiteWrite*****