Part 15

***Mature audience only

Mateo

My hand caresses her hot flesh through the lace of her panties. I'm hard and desperate to feel some relief. With the soft sounds she's making and the way her body is responding to me, I can't imagine it's going to take much more. Even if it doesn't work for me, watching her fall apart is going to be so fucking sexy, I know it will be the first thing I see when I finally get mine.

I begin to slip her panties down slowly, moving one side and then the other as she grips my hair and sucks in tiny breaths from the contact of lace against her swollen flesh. Finally when she's bare to me, I lightly run my fingers between her legs, pushing against her slightly to slip between her heated skin. We both moan at the contact and my hips push up reflexively, wanting to follow my fingers into the heaven they've found.

"So good," she breathes and I use my free hand to pull her towards me so I can run my tongue along her skin. I capture one tip in my mouth and suck, knowing the pain will mix with pleasure and make her dizzy. She shudders above me, pressing her hips forward and seeking the pressure she needs. My fingers find her most sensitive bundle and I begin to work small circles as I lightly capture her nipple between my teeth. When I increase the pressure she nearly loses her mind, and since I'm familiar with that desperate need to find release, I help her out. With one more powerful suck, I dip my fingers inside her, pulling them forward and cupping her as she comes apart on my hand. It might be the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

She relaxes against me her body spent and her lungs desperate to bring in oxygen. Feeling her weight only seems to drive my own need wild and I slip my fingers from her so I can touch myself. Her hand covers mine and her lips kiss my shoulder. I feel her teeth bite slightly into my skin as she slides her hips back and makes room to pull the soft elastic waistband of my gym pants away from me. The evidence of my desire is released and she takes me into her soft hand, twisting along my erection from the tip to the base.

When her tight hand rises again, lighting every nerve up with pleasure I worry that maybe I won't be able to finish. What will she think of me then? She completely obliterates that thought when she whispers, "I want to watch you now. Let me see you." Her words seem to tingle across my skin and twist down my spine, tightening the feeling of pent up orgasm in my groin.

"Oh, fuck," I groan, my eyes closing and my head tipping back as she sucks and nibbles on the sensitive skin until I feel my balls tighten. This is as close as I've been in months. Her hand slips up and down again, circling the tip and then tightening as she slides down. "Almost."

Her warm breath is in my ear and her tongue darts out to lick along the sensitive skin there. "Give it to me," she commands and then covers my mouth with hers. Her tongue dives deep and I suck on it hard as my orgasm rips through my nerves and I come longer than ever before as she works her hand around me. 

****I think that might have been the hottest chapter I've ever written? If you've read all my stories, what do you think? Can't wait to hear your thoughts! And don't forget to VOTE!! :)