Part 18

Ashlyn

It shouldn't be sexy to watch a man on a leg machine, his brow gleaming with sweat and his muscles bulging from the effort. It shouldn't be so hot to watch him move his mouth as he breathes or bite his lip against the pain. It shouldn't, but it really, really is.

After Mateo leaves I get his text message, Hey sunshine. I'd like to cash in on that "whatever." My heart quickened its pace and my face grew warm with the thrill. At the end of my shift, there is a huge possibility that I will get to have his hands all over me again. It's all I can think about for the rest of the day. I'm obsessed in the best kind of way.

I give up trying to get any paperwork done and slide my finger across the screen of my phone. I bring up his text message and reread it for the tenth time. I look at the clock and see that I'm almost free. The anticipation has me excited and eager to get out of here so I can go see him. I decide I may as well pass the time doing something fun because nothing on any insurance claim form is going to get me distracted from the image of Mateo I have playing over and over in my head. His mouth slightly open, his eyes glazed and staring into mine expressing such a raw need and appreciation for me.

Me: I was just thinking about you...

Mateo: That sounds promising.

Me: Did you know that your eyes get even darker when I'm touching you?

Mateo: That's because all the thoughts behind them are dirty. Did you know when I'm touching you this little breathy sound escapes your lips and drives me insane?

Me: Maybe it's my body's way of trying to cool off. It gets pretty hot when your skin is on mine. Did you know that my new favorite flavor is the taste of your skin below your beard right before your neck meets your shoulder?

Mateo: Are you sure? Maybe you should taste a few more areas before you decide that. I should probably find my favorite flavor on you. I have a good idea of where I want to start.

Wow. Like OMG wow. I fan my face quickly, scanning the room to make sure no one is watching. I'm a forward girl, but I've never done anything like this before. Usually sexting isn't my thing, but with Mateo it only helps heat up every image of him that plays through my head. When the clock finally strikes leaving time, I'm packed up and out the door before anyone can stop me. I head in the direction of his place, pulling out my phone with the intention of asking him to meet for dinner.

Mateo: You've been quiet for a while. It's not my favorite sound. I prefer my name on your lips as you lose control. Come over and let me see if I can make you say it again..and again.

Me: I'm on my way. I'll say your name after I make you say mine.

Mateo: You first sunshine. Ladies are always first.

I knock on his door, turned on and hoping we can skip any formalities and just get to the dirty part. We can figure out everything else later. My brain can't focus on higher level thinking, it just wants his hands on me, and my mouth licking every part of him. The door swings open and Mateo tosses his phone on the small table next to his keys. He reaches for my hips and pulls me through the open door, pushing it closed behind me. Without a word he slips my purse from my arm and takes my phone and places it next to his. When there is nothing left to occupy our hands, we fill them with each other.

Mateo pushes me against the door, his mouth on mine at a desperate pace that has me heating up and melting in his touch. His fingers dig into my hips like he can't get enough and I tangle mine into his hair and pull him closer. My lips are swollen already, our tongues dancing and licking—drawing us in until there's barely room to breathe. "I. Want. You. So. Fucking. Bad." He practically growls in the moments our mouths part for air. And he didn't have to say anything because I can already feel it between my legs and in the heat of his hands on my body.

"Hurry." Is all I can say, tipping my head to the side when his tongue licks a hot trail down my neck. The scratch of his beard makes my skin pebble with excitement and my head grows dizzy with anticipation, lust and so much fucking need I think I might explode right this minute. My hips tip up on their own and one of my hands leaves his tousled hair to grip his ass and pull him to me.

"Mmm." He moans, taking a second to slowly thrust his own hips forward rubbing inch by inch his erection against my core and I'm sure I'm going to incinerate. I feel the blood rushing to each sensitive inch of skin, heating and swelling, bringing to life a delicious ache that I know only he could satisfy. It makes my hands greedy, my palms fisting into his clothing, yanking and pulling him until I can't think straight.

"Shirt," I manage, tugging past his roaming hands and over his head. As if he just remembered he could do the same, he removes mine and tosses it to the side.

"Off," he commands, unclasping my bra and pulling it down my arms. His fingertips along my skin ignite the nerves and douse the burning ache in gasoline. This time when our mouths meet, I have the fleeting thought that I could do this forever with him. Then his hands dip into my waistband and annihilate and chance at thinking anything else besides now—I need him now.

*****Hot enough? Remember to vote!!