Chapter 2

We finished up eating and started joking around about stupid stuff. Cisco's long hair, Kate's semi-cold personality, Barry's bubbly brain, and so on. I love these guys. They are so chill, even their boss. How did he even think of this accelerator anyway? It seam like science fiction to me, but this whole place was like that, so I can't really say anything about it. Yet, I can ask.

"Harris, how did you even come up with something as advanced as the particle accelerator?" I asked. Everyone instantly  stopped what they were doing and turn in my direction as if I said something wrong. Was I not suppose to of asked that question?

"Mr. Stilinski, dreams are sometimes just simple ideas that are yet to come true. In addition, some are made to be kept a secret. I would love to tell you, but that's for another day. I've seen extraordinary thing. Things that are hard to explain. People with little comprehension of these things wouldn't and couldn't take it. Like I said. I would if I could."  I mentally laughed the whole speech, which led to physical laughter.

"Sir, not to be rude, but I've seen things you probably wouldn't get. There was a lot of strange problems back in Beacon Hills. They are actually stranger than all the inventions I've seen today." All their faces were priceless. I basically just called out the smartest man alive and told him I've seen and done more amazing things than he has.

I think Kate might have my skin later for saying what I did.

"And what might that be?" He asked with a smirk, meaning he wants me to tell him I've seen werewolves, banshees, and Kitsune's. No chance.

"It's a secret I've kept with my friends. We are a pack, and a pack is family." Caitlin bit her lip and butted in so we wouldn't start a war.

"Uh, maybe we should calm down, and..."

"Can everyone leave. I would like to talk with Stiles in private." Without a word, everyone left the room, leaving Harrison and I alone. I'm probably about to get in trouble or something. I really don't care. You hear one lecture, you hear them all.

He motioned to a chair, so I sat across from him. Yep, a lecture. Great.

"Tell me something. My facilities have advanced tech that man has never seen before, so what could you have seen?" I kept my mouth closed and he shook his head with a smirk.
"Oh. You probably want to know what my secret is so I'll tell you." He took a pause then continued. "One night, me, my wife, and Jesse were heading home after a family night out, when a man in a yellow suit, running at least Mach 2, ran into our car and flipped it." His eyes started to water and I was shocked. He was crying to a stranger! Why?!

"Oh..." I mutter.

"The impact killed my wife and seriously injured me and Jesse, but the man was coming back to finish us up. Before that happen, a pack of wolves came out the woods and tore the man to pieces, then ate him. After that, they started to come after us, but a black one with red eyes growled at them. They all backed off and follow it back into the woods." My eyes widened in surprise, shock, ect. He was saved by werewolves. I bet that 10/10. Does he know they weren't regular wolves?

"Woah." I mumble to myself.

"When it was over, I looked at the remains of the body and found a fancy watch of some sort. It had a woman hologram popped up which I learn it was a automatic intelligence called Gidian from the future. I used her tech to see what was to happen and she said I built the accelerator in 2020 but I used it as a head start, thus me being done with it in 2016." He pulled his sleeve up, showing the tech he was talking about. Wow, that's amazing! "I also used her to see different future invention and creators so I could hire them and give them supplies to do better, and I'm telling you this cause you were a inventor I saw." I knitted my eyebrows together and ran a hand through my hair.

"What did I invent?" I asked, a bit shocked. He smiled and pulled up a hologram, showing me holding a radar looking thing.

"A paranormal detector. It's used to hunt down bad supernatural creatures. That tells me you know something about these thing, being the best friend of a true alpha." I think I just shit my pants. He knows! Damn, and I though that Batman guy knew everything!

"Uh, I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Stiles, cut the crap. I know about your little gang, well actually Gidian knows, but now I know. I didn't look deep into it because I can screw up the future, but I know. Now come on so we can turn on the accelerator." Harris let down his sleeve, got up, and walked out, leaving me flabbergasted.

That sly dog!