Chapter 22

Caitlin POV
A stood there unable to move from shock. How-who-what-just-WHAT?! A werewolf, a real werewolf!? MY SCOTTY IS A REAL WEREWOLF!?
"Wh-what?" I could have yelled but some how my body forced me to say it softly. Probably because this was someone I know. It's more likely. I mean we are talking little Scotty here!
"I am a werewolf. A true alpha to be exact. One night me and Stiles were snooping around to check out a murder case and I got bit. Turns out I earned the right to be a true alpha soon after." I stepped closer and closer to Scott, taking in every aspect of his features. Once the senses of shock left, the wheels started turning in my head.
"This-I- I'm going to need samples, I- I need to study this!" He chuckled then changed back into a human.
"How about we stop my coach then I'll do that. You sneak back around so he can't see you and we'll go stop him while you guy work on whatever your working on." He stated about to take off. I grabbed his arm to keep him from going anywhere. He looked back at me with a confused expression.
"Keep him distracted for 10 minutes so we can finally a Chrono genic freeze ray." He cocked his his head not knowing what that was so he just bobbed his head in agreement then took off. I went back to Wells to see he was working at his hardest to get this thing done. He looked up at me and motioned me over.
"It's going to take a little longer than expected."
"How long?"

"DONE! That extra minute was killer!" He cheered, holding it up to me

"After you." I looked at the gun wide eyed.
"D-Doctor wells I-I- don't-"
"Snow, you need something to protect yourself with. This suits your cold personality extremely." I rolled my eyes then took the gun from his hands.
"Gee, what a compliment." He pulled out his own gun which was just a simple p90.
"Let's do this."

Stiles' POV
For the last ten minutes we have been keep Coach distracted with all we got. We're warn out but he's still kicking. I'm starting to feel there is nothing we can do except end him, which I really don't want to do.
I motioned for Scott to follow me behind the bleachers, then ran back there to get a long deep breath. He ran up to me and put a hand on the shoulder
"You alright?" I shook my head, holding my stomach. I feel like I'm about to vomit all over the ground.
"No, not really. I'm so hungry for some reason and about to vomit."
"You're metabolism must be sky high. You need food to keep running." Barry came running over and feel down from exhaustion.
"It must be the same for him." I panted, sitting down down next to him.
"Anyone got a back up plan?"
"Hey Hot Head! Come at me!" We all peeked through the bleachers to see Kate looking at my coach with a nervous look. She was holding some type of gun that we had no possible idea what it could be until Barry spoke up.
"They made a replica of the captain cold gun. Smart." We looked at Barry simultaneously having no idea who or what that is.
"What is a captain cold?" Scott asked with a sour expression. "Sounds like a bad rock band."
"Trust me it's nothing like that, but I'm a little scared with her holding that thing."Barry shook his head not liking this like the rest of us.
"Yeah, I can smell it on her." And at that moment Scott knew, he fûcked up...
"What? How can you smell her from that far away?" Me and Scott shared a worried looked then turned back to the meta as slowly as possible. This is going to be very fun to explain to him later.
"Um, you see I-"
"AH!" We looked through the bleachers with terror when seeing Kate on the ground with frost running up her body. Coach was laughing and holding the gun in his hand with a wide smirk.
"Class dismissed, bîtch." He pointed it at her ready to fire at will. Right as he was about to pull the trigger I leaped to my feet and ran to get her before this happened.
"Caitlin!" To my disappointment I wasn't fast enough and all the ice froze her body solid. I was so close to saving her yet, a couple millisecond makes a difference.
A anger filled my body, seeing her lifeless looking body in the ice. I just couldn't help myself but run at coach with all my speed. He saw me coming and try to send shockwaves my way but I quickly dogged them and took coach out where he stood. I didn't kill him, but I probably punched him so hard I broke his jaw. He probably doesn't or didn't know what he was doing but it had to be done.
I reached down, grabbed the freeze ray and gasped when seeing it was set to chromogenic freeze. That means Kate is okay and just needs a could hours under a hair dryer to warm up. As for Coach he needs to cool off. I turned back to my coach and hesitantly chromogeniclly  froze him.
"It's over, it's all over now..."

Pfft! What are talking about I haven't updated this in a month?! It's only a couple days less than a month! :) 😅