Chapter 29

Stiles and Kara went back to the D.E.O, proud of their team work.

"We were amazing!" She cheers, doing a happy dance as they walked in the main area of the headquarters.

"Yeah, but I don't want to make this a permittee thing. I miss home." Stiles sigh with a fake smile. Kara's face drops. She feels so sorry for the traveler. He's been stripped of his home and all of he friends. Maybe, until they can get him home, she could get him some friends! Winn, James,or maybe Clark! Clark and Stiles would get along so well with one another!

"Well, until we can get you home, why don't we find you some friends! I can introduce to you my cousin, Clark!" The alien cheers, pulling out her phone. "He can makes anyone feel better about any situation." She cheers, holding the phone up with it on speaker. Stiles doesn't want to listen in on a family conversation but looks like she's giving him no choice. The phone rings three times before a raspy, yet familiar voice comes through.

"Hey ,Kara!" The voice shouts out. Stiles nearly falls out on the floor. "How's life?" The voice adds on. That man, he sounds like Derek! Stiles couldn't believe it! Maybe someone he knows is actually here with him! Yeah!

"Good, but I need you to fly down here to meet a special guy." She replies. The man groans and laugh. Stiles' eyebrows raise at the sound of the voice ringing with cheer. Sour wolf was always, well, sour! He never laughed and he never smiled so this definitely can not be the Derek he know and somewhat cares about.

"Kara, I don't think I have to fly all the way to National City to meet a boyfriend of yours." He states, making the other two superheroes blush.

"He's not my boyfriend." Kara corrects the other alien. A blush creeps across her face, making Stiles chuckle as well as Clark.

"Then who is he?" Kara looked to Stiles and they both raised their eyebrows.

"That is a long story cuz." Kara states bitting her lip. Clark does a mhm making Stiles a little nervous. Kara said he wouldn't judge her but he can't refrain from feeling the emotion. It's creeping at the back of his mind, sitting there, waiting. He felt like butterflies are dancing around in his stomach.

"What's the story?" The Kryptonian quires. 

"W-well...He- he's not from this Earth." Kara replies. There was a long silence before another 'mhm' comes through the speaker.

"Like not from Earth, as in alien?" Kara groans at her cousin not getting the gist of what's happening. 

"No! He's not from THIS earth! He's from another Earth!" She shouts, getting angry at her relative.

"Oh! He's from another universe." Kara does a victory dance and smile.

"Yes! Finally ,Clark! You supersized airhead!" She shouts, catching the attention of everyone in the D.E.O that was walking past her. All of them shook their heads and laughed a bit, which only Stiles took notice in. The teenager laughs making Kara confused as hell. She looks around to see what was happening that was so funny and instantly blushed seeing all eye on her. She bit her lip and turned back to hide her embarrassment from the outburst.

"Wow ,Kara. That's rude." Clark tisks. "Anyways, I'd love to come meet the guy but I have important things to do." The alien adds.

"Also, he's heading home!" Winn cheers, walking up to the group. Kara and Stiles look at the tech junkie who was holding a device that was all to familiar to them.

"That's the device that brought me here!" Stiles shouts out, grabbing onto it."And you fixed it!? You're a genius! Thank you!" Stiles thanks him and puts the device back on his chest. Winn smiles like a little kid, blushing a bit at the complement.

"Awe, thanks for the complement. I really needed that for my self esteem." He admits, getting a pat on the back from Kara.

"Good job ,Winn! I'm so proud I think I'll buy you some fancy cupcakes for that." She says, making his face light up even more.

"The ones with sprinkles?" He asks, getting a nod. "Yes." He cheers, fist pumping the air.

"Anyways." Stiles coughs, interrupting the two."I gotta dash." The both look at him and realize what this means. Kara and Winn she a glance before rushing over and hugging the speedster.

"Awe,  I'll miss you buddy." Winn admits, even though they've only know one another for an hour.

"I'll miss you too." Stiles replies.

"Thanks for saving me." Kara thanks yet again.

"Don't mention it." Stiles states back. The stop hugging and knowing what this mean's Stiles says one last 'goodbye' before running as fast as possible. He runs all over the city to pick up speed and when he reaches around mach four or five a breach opens. Stiles smiles and runs through.

"Central City here I come."