Chapter 27

Stiles' POV

We've been talking for three hours about everything there is to this world. This place is so crazy! There are aliens here! Aliens can you believe it!? Now, turns out, she's an alien too!Supergirl, or Kara Zor-el, is from a planet called Krypton! However there is a sad part to it. It exploded and her and her cousin are the last of their kind. I about cried when I heard about that.She told me it was fine but I know she is really hurt about it. Kara thinks since she was lucky enough to survive, that mean she was chosen to be a protector of this planet along side another alien called The Martian Man Hunter, aka J'onn J'onzz. He's from Mars, freaking Mars! How freaking cool is that!? The universe working in mysterious ways. So mysterious that it could make supernatural creature, meta humans, and aliens. Speaking of supernatural creature, I'm conflicted on telling her about that, just in case there are some paranormals here as well. Hunters are frequent where we come from so maybe, just maybe, they are here and harming the supernaturals of this world. Yeah, I'm going to tell her. If Kara want to protect the Earth, then She has to know everything about it.

"Anything else I need to know about this Universe?" I ask the superhero. She places a hand on her chin and thinks for a second before getting a idea.

"There is also another guy, Mon-El. He's from the Krypton's sister planet, Daxam. He doesn't want to be a superhero so he's trying his best to find a job of his own, which is working...well, I guess?" She asks to statement more then tells, meaning she was unsure. Kara, even added a lip bit to make it more unsure looking.

"Wow. That was promising." I laugh, getting a thumbs of from a guy name Winn, who turns around as soon as I say that. According to Supergirl, Winn was the first friend she told she was an alien. He is also her best friend, meaning they have a close, joking bond.

"She usually always is." Winn laughs.

"Shut up Winn and keep on typing with your little man fingers." The superhero states all sassy, making other workers snicker. Winn looks at his hands and frowns.

"You disgrace the fingers of magic." He then looks up with a grump cat frown. "How dare you."

"I dared and I did." She says, then turns back to me. "Okay, so what else can you tell me about your world."

Right as I was about to tell her an alarm went off, and rang through the whole building. Winn spins back to face his monitor and types away like a mad man. Man, and I though I was fast! Look at those little fingers go!

"Winn, what's going on?" She questions, walking over to his desk. I follow Kara's steps and lean over the other side of Winn to see a live feed of an attack.

"I don't know, hang on. Let the fingers do their work." To my surprise, he types faster and boom! Enter. "There is an alien terrorizing downtown. I can't tell what it is but it BIG." He answers with large hand motions. I fell a gust of wind down the back of my neck, making me turn to see Supergirl was no longer there.

"Her speed still amazes me." Winn awes. A smirk forms on my face. I rush away and dart back with my uniform on. Winn is now looking at me with amazement."Holy shit."

"She's fast, but I'm faster." I run off and try my best to find where I need to go. When I'm almost there a voice rings through my mask com.

'Hey, Stiles, listen... you aren't fully well. You need to com back'

"Winn? What the hell?! Did you hack into my com?!" I scream, almost there. How the hell dis he do that?! He must be the white, lanky cursing of Cisco cause that takes some serious science right there.

'Uh, maybe.'