Chapter 15

Stiles

"Earthquake! get down!" We all dropped to the floor and hid under anything we could hide from falling objects. Kate, Barry and Scott hid under the dinning table, while me and Cisco hid under the regular kitchen table. This is bad! Really ,really bad! There hasn't been a Quake in Beacon Hills for over ten years! Why would one of this magnitude pop up now!?

"I don't think this is a regular Earthquake! I have a app that Studies the tectonic plates then warns me about Earthquakes in the area I'm in. A quake this side should have picked up hours ago!" Cisco was flipping his shit and pressing every sing button on his Apple watch. Dude, I seriously think that doesn't matter right now. We could die in the next three minutes and he's playing on a watch! what the hell!?

"Cisco! We are dealing with a 6.9 Earthquake and you are playing on a watch!?" Barry yelled from under the dinning table. He was struggling to avoid falling object which isn't good considering he's a speedster as well. There are pieces of my ceiling everywhere! It's a miracle the roof hasn't fallen in yet!

There was destruction everywhere in the house. What ever is causing this needs to end now!

"We need to get out of here! The house isn't going to hold up much longer!" Kate screamed, crawling out from under the table.

"NO! get back under there before something falls on you!" Scott demanded, pulling her back under. However, she kicked him and was able to escape. The girl ran over the the door and jiggled the handle but looks like it's stuck.

"Guys! We're trapped!" She shrieked then kicked the door. She dashed back to the table and got down to get back under the table but a large chunk of the roof came fall down. It would have killed her if Scott didn't pulled pull her back at super fast speeds.

"Don't do that again Kate!" After Scott Scolded Kate, we had to find out what was going on. We need to find out where this is coming from and I know just the guy.

"Cisco! Track where it's originating!" Guess Barry and I had the same idea. Cisco gave up a thumbs up and pressed a couple buttons before his eyes widened,

"Hey dude, It's coming from the high school." I think I know what's happening now.

"Scott, it's coach!" My best friend pinched the bridge of his nose.Yea buddy, me and you are having the same feeling.

"We need to get there and stop him!" And just like the the quake stopped. We all looked around for a bit before crawling out from under our hiding spots.
"Okay...time to go find Coach."

Sorry for the late update! Pls forgive me. ;-;