Chapter 3

Wells walked out ahead of me, leaving one question on my mind. How did the yellow suit guy go through time? Guess humans do find out how to time travel. Meaning I may get the chance to the to meet George Washington! What? Can a man not dream?

I walked out and was met with wondering eyes of the others. Harrison didn't even say a word to them, which was strange. He must have not wanted them to see him crying.

"Are you all coming with me to turn this thing or not?" He asked.

(Time skip after they turn on the accelerator cause I lazy af)

After the big celebration of the accelerator being switched on, Barry invited me to his lab at the police office to check on something. Of course I asked my dad if I could stay out late, and when I got permission, we went on our way. Then, for about a hour, we chat and talked about our lives. Some similarities, some differences, favorite food, favorite color, favorite girlfriends, ect. Then it got serious.

"Listen, my mom was murdered when I was little, and my dad got blamed." He walked over to his board and flipped it around to show a large detective board. "Kate said you were a good detective, so can you please help me?" I looked over the board to see if there were any weak spots he was missing, but it seems pretty built. I don't see anything missing and I- wait....what!? Hang on, what!?

"This paper.... It..... you saw yellow and red lightning in your living room when- you know?" He nodded.

"Yah. Is there something-" Before he could even finish....

BOOM!
CRACKLE!
BOOM!

"What was that!?" We looked out the window to see the accelerator blow up to high heaven then give off some wave of energy. I looked up and saw a massive storm brewing, shooting lightning everywhere. If the energy and storm combined who knows what could happen!

"What the hell?!" I looked back  to see what was causing Barry's scream, and to my surprise, all the liquid in the beakers around us was floating out their containers. I need to get Barry out of here!

"Dude! Let's get out of here!" Barry ran ahead of me, through the double doors and I almost got out in time, but-

"Gah!" I was hit with it all. The lightning. The Energy for the explosion. It was enough to send me flying into the shelf of chemicals, adding that cluster fûck to the mix.

The impact was enough to send me into a world of darkness.

Barry's POV

After the disaster was over I looked through the window, into my lab to see Stiles covered in cuts, bruises, and glass. I could see electricity surging through his body, meaning he was hit but I'm sure that's not all. I think it's safe to go in now, so I shall.

I entered the room and saw it was a complete disaster, but I don't care about that right now.

"Stiles!" When the electricity stopped surging through his body, I rushed to his side to assistance. There's nothing I can do so I need to call a ambulance.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"Hello, yes- um, my friend...he's been struck by lightning!"

"What is your location?"

"The forensics lab a the police department! Hurry please!"

"Okay, a ambulance is on its way. Just stay calm and everything will be fine." Lady I really hope so.