Chapter 5

About an hour after my awakening I was checked for any more damage to my body. Once that was cleared, I was able to get out of the bed I was trapped in for three months.
Cisco helped me keep my balance at first, but once I got a hold of it he let go, allowing me to walk on my own. It sort of Hurt me at first but the pain away and I was back to my normal functioning.
"Styles, we called your dad and he's on the way. He seemed really happy we told him you were fine, just make sure he doesn't crush you to death with a hug or something like that, I don't feel like bringing you back again." Cisco stated, Checking over his charts. Catiline slapped him in the back of the head for being rude then gave him another paper to add with the others.

"Don't be rude you ass. Here is his pulse test. It's a little abnormal but with a little medication Stiles should be back to normal." She walked over to my side and handed me a pill bottle full of drugs. "Make sure to take one every eight hours with food. It can cause drowsiness and vomiting but other than that you should be okay.By the way, you should go ahead and take one. I'll grab you a snack from the lounge." She walked off, leaving me, Cisco and Well-

"I'm glad to see you're okay Mr. Stilinski but my daughter is ill and I must tend to her needs." Wells walked away and now it was just me and Cisco. Great. The guy that makes obsessive, unneeded jokes. Might as well take a pill so the drowsiness can keep me from hearing what he's saying.

I poped one out, closed the lid, and downed it without water.

"Damn, you are is some damn good health. Like a Jr. Neil Armstrong minus the steroids." I shrugged and looked around a bit until he said something that caught my attention. "No, your health is to good. There isn't even a sign of your asthma." I chuckled. That's funny, and impossible.

"There's no way." I laughed. I walked over and grabbed his chart to see there was no signs of my asthma at all. Yah, I haven't had a attack since I was ten but there should still be traces of me having it before.I also have a problem with my immune system  sometimes and that should show but no. Nothing.

"Dude, It's clearly written right there! You are somehow the healthiest man alive right now!" He exclaimed, taking the chart back. "I don't know how but I'll find out. Give me a minute." He tried to poke me with the needle but for some odd reason everything slowed down and I was able to miss it by a inch.

"What the hell!?" I screamed with a furious expression. Cisco didn't say a word. He just stood there frozen with his eyes as widened as possible. Why was he- never mind that! "Why did you just try to stab me?!" I yelled. I was going to say something else but my body suddenly got a hit of drowsiness.
When I started to stumble a bit Cisco snapped out of his trance and helped me lay back on the bed.
"Whoa there bud. Take it easy." I laid back and signed. I should have waited to take that medication. Now my dad will have to wait even longer to see me awake.
"Hold up Stiles. Take this before you drift off." She handed me a brownie and I devoured it in on take. For some odd reason the sleepiness went away for a few minutes, allowing my to sit up but I soon fell back.
"STILES!" I recognize that voice anywhere.
"Dad, hi." I said drowsily. He ran over to my side and started tearing up a bit. He rubbed my head softly and I smiled in response.
"Son, I missed you so much. We have so much to catch up on, but for now you need to have some rest. I'll get your stuff and all ready for the trip back to Beacon Hills. Just sleep." And that's when I drifted back to sleep.

>>>

Cisco

As soon as Stiles was fully asleep I ran over to my computer to look over his reflex test once more. How could I have missed this! His reflexes are double the amount of a regular human's speed!

"Kate, look over this once more for me, and tell me I'm not going crazy." She looked over at me with a confused mug. I handed her the chart and Mr. Stilinski seemed worried and curious of what I've found. I would be too if my son had been struck by lightning and was in a coma for three months. Now if I was Stiles on the other hand I would have been pissed that I missed my summer va-ca! three months of sun, and he had a good enough body to get all the babes. I'm so totally jelly btw.

"What? Did we miss something?" She asked, looking over it herself. She knitted her eyebrows together when she saw what I saw. Yah, explain that to me Miss. Snow.
"What's wrong with him?" Mr. Stilinski asked in a panic.
"Oh there's nothing wrong with Stiles. Only something strange. Stiles has reflexes two times faster than any normal human. It may even be more." Snow said a little flabbergasted. "Usually when your agility is heightened like that so is your speed. Now that I'm looking over it Stiles was running 10 miles a hour for a hour with ease." She added.
"That doesn't change anything does it?" Kate's uncle asked. She looked at me and I instantly knew what she was thinking.
"You think he- but that can't- he could..." It would explain his amplified abilities, yet I can't believe it. I thought out meta effect was just going to be a big hoax but it could be possible. We can never estimate what those random energies could have done.
"What?! What's the matter with him?!" He gritted through is teeth. Damn that's scary.
After one more glance between me and Kate I decided to tell him.
"Ever since the accelerator exploded there has been people with advanced abilities attacking the city. We've taken most of them down on our own but we're worried if the energy makes them aggressive with the abilities. We think your son might have been affected by the same thing." He pinched the bridge of his nose and started mumbling something like '.... Just what I need. More supernatural shit....' Which I was very confused why he said that but I didn't question it.
"So you're saying my son has super powers?" He sighed, glaring at me.
"Yes sir. Your son might be a meta human."
Cliffhanger OoO ....sorry -_-...