Chapter 25

STILES POV

It's been exactly 5 months since the accident and we have officially rebuilt the town with the addition of a memorial for the people that lost their lives in the Earthquake. There was a grand total of 1,253 dead and 1,023 wounded. When Coach woke up and heard about what he did he balled his eyes out. He was so devastated about his action that he tried to harm himself twice which ended with us having to put him back in the pipeline. He still won't come out so we just let him feel at home there as he train his power a little bit more. Turns out his abilities are not the Earthquakes it's the Earth itself. He can control it to a great extent. enough to where I don't have to go back to Central City to help them out. All I have to do now is pass my classes and chill with my friends. I don't think anything could go wrong.

"Hey Stiles, let's go! We're going to my house for movie night!" I turned around to see my friends looking at me waving for me to come on. I shook my head.

"I'm going to run there. I'll meet you guys there, I got some friends to go catch up with." I took off running to Central City to catch up with the guys. When I got there Cisco and Barry were fighting over something and Kate was just shaking her head.

"WE CAN'T TRUST HIM, BARRY!" Cisco growled.

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW! HE KNOWS HOW TO STOP ZOOM!" Barry hissed back and it kept going back and forth.

"JAY CAN'T BE TRUSTED! YOU SAW WHAT HAPPENED THE LAST TIME WE TRUSTED SOMEONE!"

"BUT HE'S NOT THAWN! HE IS DEAD THANKS TO EDDIE'S SACRIFICE!"

"EDDIE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO COMMIT SUICIDE LIKE THAT IF YOU WOULD HAVE JUST RAN FASTER!"

"I'M NOT STILES! I CAN'T RUN AS FAST AS HIM!"

"IT WAS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO! EDDIE TOLD YOU TO GET OUT SO HE COULD COULD BLOW THAT SPEEDSTER SKY HIGH! IF YOU WOULD HAVE GRABBED EDDIE BEFORE THE BLAST, HE WOULD BE ALIVE AND IRIS WOULDN'T BE DEPRESSED! YOU ONLY CARED ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOU'RE CRUSH IN IRIS THIS ALL WOULDN'T BE HAPPENING!" Damn, they are really going at it. There must have been a big falling out about this Jay and ZOOM.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY BRINGING THAT INTO-"

"Who is this?" I nearly just out of my skin when a random voice started talking from behind me. I shot around and saw a taller man with some hair that looked like it belonged in WWII. Where the hell did this guy come from?

"Stiles, and you?" I asked all snappy

"Jay. Where did you come-" Kate cut him off.

"Stiles? When did you get here?" I turned back to Kate and smiled.

"Hey cousin! About 30 seconds ago. Who's haircut over here?" Barry walked over to Jay and placed a hand on his shoulder, earning a grin from the man.

"This is Jay Garrick. He's a speedster from Harrison Wells' Earth, well was a speedster until his speed was took by a villain named ZOOM. He's come here for our help in stopping him from harming both Earth 1 and 2." I sorta stared blankly at the two for a minute not quite getting it, yet I just nodded.

"O-Kay?" I said then walked over to where Cisco was. He growled, grabbed my arm, and pulled me to his workshop. Alright, I'm guessing he doesn't like this Jay guy. Note token.

We walked in and I instantly felt out of place as Cisco rushed around to find something while groaning.

"I hate that guy. Suddenly pops up outta no where, says he's a speedster and then asks for help from complete strangers. Can you believe the nerve!?" He huffed in a whisper. I cocked my head a bit still. It getting the just of the situation but I'll get there soon enough.

"How dare he?" I queried more that told. "Now what did you want to show me?" He looked on one more bin and pulled out a large flare disk ring looking thing. I didn't even bother to show my confusion so I just asked.

"What does it do?" He looked at me with a smile.

"It makes you go way faster." My eyes widened.

"Can we test it out?" He smiled widely meaning one thing

"HELL YEAH!"

...

I suited up for the run and let Cisco place the plate wherever he needed to. Conveniently, it fit right over my lightning blot, leaving it a perfect fit. My plan is to start in Cortex and take five laps around the city. If this works I should be done in no more than a minute.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING CISCO?! THAT THING HASN'T BEEN TESTED YET!" Barry yelled, running in.

"I know, that's why we are testing it, to see how fast it makes him! Now back off Allen and go play with your little friend! Run Stiles go!" I took of before Barry had a chance to grab me. In fact I was going two times faster than I would normally. I ran and ran until I left Barry in the dust. I don't know why Cisco made this thing but it's awesome!

"Stiles, listen to me! I was wrong! You need to stop running!" Cisco said panicky. I just picked up speed, and laughed.

"Why would I do that! Haha! This is so much fun!" I kept going and going until I saw a white tunnel form

"Sti- I can't he-" the com went offline and I began to panic. I was about to stop but the ground came back under me. I looked around and saw I was in a whole other City. There was no time to think of that right now, I looked up to see a girl falling. My body quickly kicked into hero mode and went to save her. I ran up the side of the building, grabbed the girl, and rushed out to the pasture to see if I can talk and get some answers about what happened to cause her to fall like that. After sitting the girl down, she shook her head and held her ear as if it was ringing, yet that was the least of her problems. All of a sudden her shirt caught on fire yet she patted it away like it was nothing. I thought she was about to say than you but to my disappointment-

"I didn't need you to save me." We that was unexpected.

"Now why in the hell would you say that?! You almost went splat!" She shook her head.

"I need to get back to the city..." she suddenly jumped up and took off flying into the sky.

"What the hell?" I went following after her at full speed, making her land in front of me with a superhero outfit on instead of her normal clothes.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Supergirl and you are?" I smiled

"I'm Ru-" my head randomly started to spin and pound. She chuckled and shook her head.

"Who? Rubin, Russel, Rue, Ru-" I started stumbling a bit and saw the girl one last time before hitting the ground.

"Oh my god!" My world then went black.

-----------------
Hello, I'm not planing anything. I'm not planing anything at all.

-FanFicForTheFace ❤️