Chapter 9 (Short)

First day of Senior year

Stiles

Scott and I walked through the double door, then headed to our first class. Thank goodness they sent my schedule in the mail or I would have been lost big time. I can say I am nervous. Ever since I walked through the door people have been eyeing me up and down, then whispering stuff. Most likely about what happened in Central City. The gossip will probably wear off soon anyway. Stories don't stay around long in high school cause they would usually move on to the next best story they could fine.

"Stiles, you have Economics first period, right?" Scott asked. I nodded and handed him my schedule took over for similarities.

"We have all the same classes! Sweet!" He handed it back to me and I pocketed it into my jean pocket so I wouldn't have to carry it around all day long. I hope this is a good year, cause with all the supernatural stuff I kind of get tired of fighting this stuff. I can't really say anything now, can I? I can run over 200 miles a hour, so that counts as a supernatural thing.

"Great, let's just hurry before we get a tardy on the first day of school!" We ran to coach's room and sat down just before the bell went off. I looked around to see who was in the class with us and low and behold Lydia was! Dat my girl best friend!

"Hello losers, welcome to you're first class of your senior year. Today the school board decided to give you a break by giving simple surveys in all your classes. They didn't really give us any examples on what they had to be so I made one of my own. First-" He drew a purple circle on the board. "What color is this?" I raised my hand and he pointed on me. 

"Green." Everyone started laughing except coach. Oh boy. Please don't give me detention on the first day of school.

"I see the lightning didn't take away your smart ass Stilinski. How did you even manage to do that anyway? Get struck by lightning." He asked, leaning on his desk.

"I don't know. I guess I had a really good idea struck." BOOM! I just keep getting better and better with the comebacks!

"Okay Smart Ass, let's see if you're being a d!ck at lacrosse practice when I'll making you run left and right!" I smirked evilly at him. With my power I have a high durability so I can run for as long as I want and not get tired! Man I love these powers.

"Okay coach. Whatever you say."