Chapter 6

Stiles
The next morning I was awoken by Catiline and Cisco so I could get ready to go back home. The light nearly blinded me from how bright it was. Do they really need lights that bright? Well it is a lab so I guess it somehow has an effect of the work, idk.
"Hey Stiles, how you feeling?"Kate asked with a laugh.

I was to tired to use words so just gave a quick thumbs up while I tried to drift into reality. It was even harder since I had the craziest dream or dreams you could say. What? I had to get up and pee in the middle of the night. The first one was where I was a wizard then somehow Scott was pregnant, which I have no idea how either of those are possible and then the other one was of me running through Beacon Hills at what seemed like Mach 2. Neither of them are a possibility though. One- I don't have powers, Two- Scott's not pregnant. Oh how my imagination comes up with the stupidest crap.

When I fully opened my eyes I could see she was tearing up a bit.

"That's good. Listen, your dad is on his way to get you. I know I only got to spend so little time with you but-" I jumped out of bed and grabbed onto her body for a hug.
"Dude, don't worry about it. I can always come back and visit at any time." Then I remember about me bringing something from beacon hills. It was a necklace with a small bottle of mountain ash attached to the end. You know, for supernatural purposes.
"Now, did my dad give you the gift I brought you?" She pulled back, wiped away her tears, and nodded. Kate then reached into her shirt and pulled out the tiny bottle attached to a chain, making my smile.
"You know, your dad never told me what the dust was. I thought it was gun powder but he said it wasn't is and the only way to find out was through you. A part of me thought you weren't going to wake up but I guess I was wrong. By the way this is a really cool looking substance. What is it?" I bit my lip but then remembered she wouldn't hurt a fly. A supernatural creature could hurt her after smelling traces of a true alpha I rubbed off on her after being near Scott so much. Plus she's not a snitch and I've really wanted to get this secret off my chest. Might as well tell her,while I'm on medication and don't give two flying fûcks.
"It's mountain ash. It'll protect you from monsters." She giggled and rolled her eyes.

"There's no such thing as monsters, Stiles." I looked her in the eye with a smirk. She kept giggling but when she realized I was being serious, Kate's laughing personality dropped to a more serious and frightened one. I could feel her rethinking everything she knew about beasts and creatures.
"Wait, your saying.....they're real?" I nodded. "...but how would that even be possible?" She asked flabbergasted. You're probably wondering why she believed me so fast and that from the fact I never lie to her.
"I wondered the same thing, but they are just as real as me and you." She kept shaking her head in disbelief. Maybe she wasn't ready to learn the truth.
"How do you know they exist?" She questioned, sitting on the side of the bed. I grabbed my phone off a metal table and sat down next to her. I pulled up a picture of our little gang.
"What I'm about to tell you, you can't share with anyone." She agreed. I first pointed to Malia.
"Were-coyote." Then to Liam "Beta Werewolf." To Kira "kitsune." To Lydia. "Banshee." To me. "The most beautiful creature ever.Stiles." That made her chuckle. I love making her laugh. Then I finally pointed to Scott. I looked up at her. "And the most powerful of them all. The true alpha werewolf." She gasped loudly seeing that the boy she one knew was a supernatural creature.
"My little Scotty!?" I mentally laughed. I remember she use to dress Scott up in baby clothes and call him her little Scotty Wotty. This was when he was 8. Hahaha!
"Yep, and since a lot of people want his power I gave you the ash. They would smell him on you after you've been around me." She hugged me once more right before Cisco came in and told me my dad was here in a uber. Kate walked with me to the car, and sent me off with a bottle of wine which was not to be drunk until I'm of age.
"So son, have you called Scott yet? Him and the others have been worrying about you a lot." Oh shit! Scott!
"Thanks for the remainder dad!" I quickly picked up my phone and called up my best buddy. After two rings Some finally picked up.
'Hello?'
"I told you I'd call back."
'STILES! YOU'RE ALIVE!'
"Well yah! You thought I was dead?"
'Um, no..... I just thought you wouldn't make it man. I actually cried for a freaking  month thinking you weren't going to make it. I wasn't the only one worried. The whole pack was worried. I'm just glad you are okay.' I could hear his voice and tell he was crying. They really did miss this weak, powerless human after all.
'That's good to know buddy. I thought you weren't going to care and-' I was about to say something else when I heard a loud car horn in front of me. Everything slowed down as I saw a white SUV with a whole family in it was about to get hit by a semi  truck. The strangest thing was nothing slowed down and my feet suddenly had a mind of their own. I opened the door the car, which was going about snail speed, and rushed over to the scene. I don't remember what happened next. It was all a big blur, and the only thing I could comprehend is that I saved them somehow. After putting them all on the side walk, including to truck driver. I ran back to the uber, panting as time sped back up.WHAT THE ACTUAL FÛCK WAS THAT?!
The two Vehicles hit one another, but luckily the other cars around the scene war able to stop before they hit the collision. I JUST DID THAT! I JUST SAVED THOSE PEOPLE BUT HOW THE HELL DID I MOVE THAT FAST!?
That is humanly impossible!
"Holy shit! Did you see that lightning there fellas!? It was red and yellow!" The Uber driver said with a hearty laugh.
"That's not the only thing strange! The people from the crash are somehow safe on the sidewalk!" My dad added. Time to make this look inconspicuous.
"I wonder what could have don't that's. Could it have been a superhero?" I quizzed after taking in a sharp breath of air.
>>>
All the way to the airport I couldn't stop thinking about what I did. That was really abnormal, and I shouldn't be able to do that, yet I can. Am I a supernatural creature? Or maybe some freak with strange abilities. I am yet to understand how I even got this power in the first place! And this was the only thing I though of until I fell asleep. Hell, I even dreamed about it! Maybe it was just a daydream or a illusion. I could be seeing things think to the medication and I'm going to stick with that. It sounds more reasonable to my senses. Yah, that's it. A daydream. A side effect of the medication. Not some crazy, off the wall ability I have.

BUZZ BUZZ

I quickly woke up when my phone started being blown up with text messages from Scott.

From Scott: DUDE R U OK!?

I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion.

To Scott: Yah, y???

From Scott: Well, I turned on the new and hear about some big wreck near the airport!

Okay......Um, what?

To Scott: Wat wreck?

From Scott: The 1 where the family and truck driver was saved by a unknown super hero running at sonic speeds!
My body froze cold. Guess that rules out the daydream theory.....
To Scott:Oh, um...superhero? I must have been asleep from all the medication. I didn't hear or see this wreck.
From Scott:Oh, ok. Just as long as you are safe :p
To Scott: don't worry man. I'm perfectly fine. Listen I'm going to catch some z's. See you when I get there.
From Scott: haha ok sleeping beauty. See ya:)
This can't be. I did save a people...I'm... A hero?