Chapter 24 Short

Stiles POV

"So even before you got these powers you have been fighting the supernatural?! That's so dope!" I couldn't help but laughed at Cisco's remark.
"That's cool, you were a human dealing with monsters, but now you're a meta dealing with both those and superhumans. " Kate pointed out, looking at Malia's ears.
"Amazing."Harry awwed, looking over Scott's werewolf features. My supernatural friends decided to let the doctors look over their wolf sides so they could get a better idea at how the whole pack works. The werewolves, Coyote, Banshee, ect. "We have nothing like this on our Earth." Everyone, except the Central City people, looked at him like he was a alien.
"So, you're a alien?" Kira questioned.
"No, I'm from another universe. Everything else besides that is true." I looked at him in confusion and he huffed, turning to me in his chair.
"Yes, yes, I know what you're thinking. I came to this universe a long time ago Mr.Stilinski." I held my hands up in defense.
"Okay, okay, I get it, I get it!" He turned back to his work with a smile leaving me a little frightened. He can be scary when he wants to be.
"We now have one little situation." We looked to Cisco for a answer but Kate answered for them.
"Who the hell is going to clean this place up?"