Chapter 26

There is a searing , uncontrollable pain pulsing through my body. I have no clue where I'm at due to the darkness sheeting my eyes. I can try my best to open them however I can't find the strength to do so. I'm too weak to try. Every inch of me is paralyzed.

¨Is he awake?¨A familiar voice inquiries. Hang on, was that the girl that I saved from falling? The really pretty, blonde girl? The one- Oh my gawd- the one that went whoosh and started flying!? Man I have so many questions for her that it's unbelievable!

"No. He's been out for seven months and I don't see any signs of recovery." Another female voice replies. Who is that? Hang on are they talking about me!? Have I been out for seven months!? Holy shit that means that I haven't been around the pack in seven months! I wonder if they think I'm dead? If I've been out for that long, why haven't they contacted my family? I'm sure my dad would want to know if I'm in another coma.

"Damn, why is this happening to him?" Supergirl asks rhetorically. Well I'm asking myself the same damn thing!

"Any new on our mystery man?" A new, deeper voice asks. I can tell this one is a male from his tone. He must be the commander in some sort of way. The sound of flat shoe clack through the air as the new body enters the room. They sound like dress shoes so I guess he's in nice clothes or either got some really loud shoes.

"No, Ru isn't up yet. They extreme energy levels in his system still haven't gone down, meaning he is still in his automatized slumber." The woman answers, moving closer. Ru? Is that really the best name they could give me? I guess it really is, given that I was only able to give her the first two letters of my superhero name. I wish I could get us and tell them everything that is happening. "Hang on, somethings different." The girl informs with shock. The two other bodies walk closer to her.

"What's different?" Supergirl asks?

"The levels of energy in his body has gone down, and his pulse has calmed down back to normal." She says. There is a ten second pause before she speaks again. "I think he's waking up." The lady adds. Right as she says that a jolt of energy jumps through making my eyes shoot open and lungs take in a large gasp of air. Three wide eyes look over me as I lean up to breath.

"What the hell?" I manage to ask looking over at them. I'm fully about to see I have nothing in but some shorts and I'm laying on nothing but a metal table.

"Listen Ru, you need to-" Fear suddenly takes over my body and I rush off the bed and away from the room.I'm in some sort of large building with some serious security and serious fire power.It's going to be hard for find a way out but I think I'm fast enough to where the front door will work just nicely, but first I have to find it. I look in room after room for a way out but there is nothing. When I finally find a way out it's being blocked by some guards with guns all pointed at me. I freeze in my tracks, making everyone in the foyer pull out their own guns and point them at me.

"Get on the ground and don't move." One orders of me. What do I do? They all know my identity so if I run of now they could hunt me down and hurt me and my family. I don't want them to hurt anyone I love.

"Where am I?" I ask them, covering the fear with confidence.

"None of your business, kid. Now do as you're told." A female voice barks. I turn around to see there is a curly/short brown headed lady with a gun pointed in my direction.

"Now listen here lady. I don't know who they you people are but I'm not your prisoner." I grit, turning to face are.

"You are until we find some and-" I quickly cut her off.

"I've done nothing wrong." I hiss, running over to her. She fires bullet after bullet but misses every time since I dodge everything she throws my way. I grab the gun and throw it down, away from her.

"Ru!" Supergirl calls from behind this mysterious lady. My expression softens as I look over at the flying girl.

"My name isn't Ru. It's Stiles. Stiles Stilinski." I inform. I look around at all of the guys holding guns I feel uncomfortable with this so I do what my body feels cozy doing. I rush around extremely fast and de-arm all of them and toss the bullets in front of them. When I'm done, I run back to the superhero with a smile as time clocks back in. The clinking of bullets hitting the ground makes me smirk even me as Supergirl looks behind me in awe.

"Wow, you are fast." She complements. A little while later she snaps out of it and turns back to me. "Anyways, um... Can you like, please not leave?" She asks nicely with a lot of hand motions. I couldn't help but snicker at her movements. She really is panicky.

"Okay, I guess, but why?" I ask her with concern. She places a hand on my back and walks me back to where ever we came from. I was moving so fast I have no clue where the original place even is. Guess adrenaline can do that to you.

"Um, we don't exactly know who you are?" She asks more then tells. I pause in my tracks, making her stop as well.

"I just told you who I am." I say. She nods, stepping in front of me.

"Yeah, but we did a DNA test when we first brought you here, and...well..." She bites her lip and looks away for a bit.

"You don't exist." The brown headed lady states, walking by us. My body turns cold and jaw drops to the floor.

"Um, come again?" I laugh nervously, raising my eyebrows.

"Yeah,and we also can confirm you're not a alien, so what are you?" I shake my head and look at her befuddled. Alien? Do Aliens even exist? I mean, meta humans and supernatural creatures do. Why not add Aliens to the list?

"Um, no. I'm human and I think I've changed my mind. I will happily take my suit so I can go back home. You people are crazy!" As I go to walk off she grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"Look, I know you're upset and confused, but something is seriously wrong. Do you seriously don't exist. We searched through everything. Your DNA was a match to no one on this Earth." She explains.This time I finally get a grip oh she's trying to tell me. I don't exist here, so where am I? There's no way I can get home alone so I need these people to help. They might be my only chance to get back to my loved ones.

"Will you help me get home then?" I ask her, getting a nod.

"I sure will."