Chapter 7

Stiles
When we arrived at LAX we had to ride another 2 hours or so till we were back in our little town. For some reason the car ride felt longer, but I guess that's just me not liking road trips.
This little trip in general has been rather .....eventful, If I do say. I made some new friends, new enemies. I was nearly killed by lightning, chemical, and a particle accelerator. Then, apparently I possible got superpowers. What a adventure. I really don't know what all I can do, but it's creeping me out. All I know is I either slowed down time or was running really fast.
"Stiles we're about five minutes from the house. Wake your butt up." I shot up and looked around to see our familiar little town.
"Hello Beacon Hills. I have missed you so. Very much." I cooed, leaning back in relief. My dad chuckled and look at me with a devious smile.
"Hope you also missed school cause it starts after this weekend." I groaned and covered my face. NO!!!
"Why Jesus, must you have striketh me with thy lightning bolt and put me into a coma! GAH!" My dad thumped me in the head and I was confused why until he scream at me to stop yelling. Wow dad, that's real nice
>>>
We finally got to the house and up load everything out of the car. It took a hour to put everything back where it belonged but I guess it was worth it, sorta. I didn't really have a good time while I was there because of the coma so the trip was a waste to me.
"Stiles, I'm going to get Burger King, be back in a little bit." The door opened and shut, meaning he was gone, leaving to house to myself. I think I know what to do with this time.
"I need to see if what I saw was actually me." I stated to myself. I went to the front yard and saw my dads car was gone, meaning I can do what need to be done.
I leaned down into a starting position, and took in a deep breath. Okay, Stiles. You've got this. I took in the though of running fast and made a tingly feeling go through my body. Weird.
"On your marks, get set, GO!" I took of running at top speed, making car alarms go off down the street I went. HOLY HECK! HOW FÛCKING FAST AM I GOING!? THIS IS SO FÛCKING CRAZY! IM A REAL LIFE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! OH MY GOOD GOD!
I ran all the way into town to see a lot of people I know walking around in slow motion. First I went to the strip mall and saw Lydia, Malia and Kira walking around near some corner shop with a hand full of bags. I then ran to Cold Stone to see Liam and Mason stuffing their face with ice cream which was usual for them two fatties. Last but not least I went to Deaton's vet office to see Scott giving a white dog a shot of some sort. I saw all of this in the matter of seconds, then dashed back home.
WOW THIS IS SO AMAZING!
I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HOW EXCITED I AM TO FINALLY BE ABLE TO HAVE POWERS!
I FEEL LIKE A REAL SUPERHERO!
I 'COULD' BE A REAL SUPERHERO!
I CAN ACTUALLY STAND WITH MY PACK AND KICK SOME SUPERNATURAL- FÛCK!
I got to distracted by the awesomeness and ran right into a tree. My body fell backwards into the sidewalk, while I let out a groan of pain. Yah, I'm going to need to practice with this stuff, but first I have to deal with the pain in my chest. I may have cracked some ribs but I don't know if that pains worse than the throbbing in my head. May have cracked my skull too. I laid there for at least ten minutes and the pain had vanished from my body. It was shocking but I guess cool at the same time. Guess I can heal quick. That's good to know, now time to go home and eat! My body feels like it hasn't eaten in weeks!
After returning to my feet I dashed off to the house and into my room . I had got there just in time for my dad to pull into the driveway with his cop car. I looked out the window to see him get out with a big bag of food.
"Come to papa." While he was walking to the door I rushed downstairs with super speed to make us each a place at the table. Me a glass of water, my dad a beer, us each a napkin and plate, and I even took the time to make some home made honey mustard for us both. It was nothing like granny Stilinski's but it will do just fine.
The door knob jiggled, signaling form me to slow down before he saw so I rushed back to my room and waited for him to call me for dinner.
"Stiles! I'm back!" He called, closing the door. Right on time. I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen to see him setting out the food and looking over the arrangement of item I had set up on the table.
He turned back to me then back to the table, giving a light laugh that sounded joyous.
"Stiles, you really know how to surprise someone ,don't you." He stated then sat down. You have no idea dad. You really have no idea...
>>>
After dinner I decided to head over to Scott's house to chill with his since he gets off work in two minutes. I was going to take the Jeep but I wanted to run over and surprise him instead. No, I'm not surprising him with the abilities I have. I'm to scared to show him that. What I meant was I was going to sneak into his house and hide in his room till he get there. Perfect plan! Flawless!
>>>
Three hours......three hours that I've been under this bed...... Maybe I should just go home and-
"Mom I'm home!" Scott yelled. Thank god!
"Okay! Food's in the the fridge!" She called back from her room. She was most likely getting ready for work. I heard the hospital was full after a explosion at town square. O wonder who could of done that?
"No thanks mom. Deaton got me dinner this afternoon." He said, coming up the stairs. Here it comes.
To hide my scent, I left a note and my red jacket on his bed so he would think I've only been by there and not under the bed. It's full proof! Maybe...
The room door opened and closed, then silence. What the hell?
"Ha, his old jacket...." He then sniffed. "Why does it have such a strong scent though?" He turned to the door and I used super speed to get out from under the bed before he could hear me. The Alpha senses he has is two time stronger than a regular werewolf, so I need to be sneaky about this. He started to turn back around one way, and the best thing for me to do was sneak around the way he wasn't looking with speed.

"The hell was that?" He questioned to himself, looking around. With my speed I was able to avoid him which was just physicking him out more. "Who's there?" I laughed and I'm pretty sure he heard me. "Stiles." Yah, he heard me. In one movement I grabbed his waist then pushed him on the bed. He quickly spun around, ready to attack but when he saw it was me his face softened.

"YOU ASS!" He jumped up from the bed and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I MISS YOU AND THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO DIE! DON'T YOU EVERY DO THAT AGAIN!" He yelled then let go of me.

"Damn, you sure are sneaky man! You've must have tooken some of those classes before you- never mind. Wanna sleep over?" I smiled.

"Sure." Man I missed this guy.